whats a wireless system that is good enough to use live for the cheapest price?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
There's no single answer to your question. Not only is it down to opinion and personal preference, but it also depends on what you consider 'cheap'. Especially with wireless kits, you get what you pay for. I use the Sennheiser ew100 G2, and got it for £400 but it's up to you what you want to set as a max price.

I would advise against buying those AKG 'bug' systems, and all the clones of them, because they aren't as secure (in my opinion) and if you have multiple guitars and one is strat-style input, you'll have to buy two transmitters because they don't fit all input jack types. Best off getting something by a respected brand too.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
You do not need a wireless device if you're not willing to spend a lot and you're not playing on massive stages.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
You do not need a wireless device if you're not willing to spend a lot and you're not playing on massive stages.

Quote by WtrPlyr
Cheap + wireless system = fail

+1 to these two.

Wireless systems should only be considered if you have a large budget, playing on large stages, and move around a lot.

Otherwise, cables will be 100% better.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO