Page 1 of 2
Craigz0rz - I think it's better than your song on UG and 99% of your metal bands. I'm sorry if it's not br00tal enough for ya.

I think UG needs to censor the Buckethead fanboys from posting comments on non-br00tal bands

Shadowplay13 - I'm not high and TOOL sucks when I listen to them. Listen to some real bands that blow Tool out of the water like Floyd, which is real prog-rock and is actually psychedelic.
I liked their noise/experimental sections, but they can hardly play guitar or sing. The sections with just acoustic guitar and vox are atrociously produced/performed and lack any sort of creativity or depth whatsoever, but I'm an avid anti-minimalist.

I'd like to hear something a little more coherent than the one track on their profile. I'd also like to hear them expand their instrumentation to more than acoustic guitars and keyboards. It leaves their sound incredibly weak and uninteresting.

Just some constructive criticism in case someone from the band just so happens to read this (not to suggest someone from the band posted this themself. That would be advertising yourself which is against the rules )
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 16, 2009,
I do listen to floyd...and i haven't listen to tool in forever,nor claimed that they were psychedelic....jeez don't get so defensive asshole....but that music sux the big one dude...its not progressive its class A Bull****.
How did you know they use Vox amps? That's what you mean by Vox right?

I just said that about Tool because I saw your pic wearing a Tool shirt.
I think it's great especially when I was on Salvia. Also judging by your fav bands I can see your not into psych that much, you only have cream and zeppelin, shadowplay.
Last edited by PizzaStar at Mar 17, 2009,
I decided to listen to them today and I found they put a new song, and they added a bit to the older song.
Quote by PizzaStar
What the hell are you on? I'm a fan.

1. The band only has like 10 plays.
2. You viciously defend them everytime someone said something bad about them.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you only joined so you could post about this.
this is bad music. I fully understand psychedelics and what is trippy (not to sound like an ass)...but this is just sad. No real effort to create actual music is apparent.
Space Monkies of Death ROCK!
Quote by PizzaStar
How did you know they use Vox amps? That's what you mean by Vox right?

Vox, short for Vocals.

I'd never get down on Vox amps. I lurve my AC15.
Quote by evanm31
1. The band only has like 10 plays.
2. You viciously defend them everytime someone said something bad about them.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you only joined so you could post about this.

1. Didn't you read the other posts about this band updating their song(s)?
2. I told you man, I'm a fan.

EDIT - You should learn to count, I joined Dec 2008. Did you know that you can delete posts? DID YOU KNOW? Come back to this thread when you're a little older, 13 year old.

SMoD - I don't find your music to be any better than this band.
Last edited by PizzaStar at Apr 15, 2009,
Quote by PizzaStar
I saw that they added a new song a couple days ago, it's pretty good.

Dude, I've tried being nice. That sucked ass.
I think they are better than all the tracks on your myspace, SnipelFritz...hell anything is better, I could listen to goat sex and it would still be more enjoyable than your music.
Ouch. This thread only hurts other peoples' feelings.

Those songs were all terrible, however.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator

Those songs were all terrible, however.

I'm sorry, I don't think a person who likes a horrible band like MUM should say that any song is terrible, or even state his opinion for that matter.
Quote by PizzaStar
I think they are better than all the tracks on your myspace, SnipelFritz...hell anything is better, I could listen to goat sex and it would still be more enjoyable than your music.

shut the ****ing **** up
you bring your band in here expecting people to like it and they don't.... so ****ing what? no need to insult others
Quote by korinaflyingv
shut the ****ing **** up
you bring your band in here expecting people to like it and they don't.... so ****ing what? no need to insult others

This isn't my band. This is a band I like. If someone were to insult Led Zeppelin and that was a band you like, wouldn't you defend them too? I think you would.

Quote by unk0wn
WTF is PizzaStar?

Why would you ask a question like that? I'm a guy on UG who likes this band. Are you another a$$ on this thread who doesn't like this band?

I put their songs on my iPod, every morning I drive to work I listen to them. I can't help but sing along in the car. "Walkkk with meeee in the paaaaahhhhaaark" Their songs really help me get through my busy day at work.
Quote by PizzaStar
This isn't my band. This is a band I like. If someone were to insult Led Zeppelin and that was a band you like, wouldn't you defend them too? I think you would.

no, no i wouldnt.
and if i were to defend them, i wouldnt use "NO UR MUSICS SHIT " as my defense

Quote by PizzaStar
Why would you ask a question like that? I'm a guy on UG who likes this band. Are you another a$$ on this thread who doesn't like this band?

I put their songs on my iPod, every morning I drive to work I listen to them. I can't help but sing along in the car. "Walkkk with meeee in the paaaaahhhhaaark" Their songs really help me get through my busy day at work.

ok now this is just getting funny
Last edited by korinaflyingv at May 29, 2009,
So sorry for the long delay in responding. I was busy doing my work out routine listening to their music, it's almost June and I need to look good in a bathing suit.

Quote by korinaflyingv
no, no i wouldnt.
and if i were to defend them, i wouldnt use "NO UR MUSICS SHIT " as my defense

Yes you would, that's complete horse manure.

Let's conduct a psychological experiment. Start a thread saying Led Zeppelin sucks and see how many people bash either the music you like or your own music.

I rest my case.

You plead insanity.
Quote by PizzaStar

Let's conduct a psychological experiment. Start a thread saying Led Zeppelin sucks and see how many people bash either the music you like or your own music.

I rest my case.

You plead insanity.

honestly, i wouldnt. people can like whatever music they want to like. i know that would happen if i started a thread saying zeppelin sucks, that doesnt mean i'd bash other peoples' music, what with me actually being a fairly nice person. and it's a different scenario really: if you post a thread about a group you like, that is inviting discussion, hence people saying whether they like it or not (which makes it COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID to bash people for not liking it). if you post a thread saying a band sucks, you are asking to be flamed.

no case to be rested.

i'm not insane.
Quote by PizzaStar
So sorry for the long delay in responding. I was busy doing my work out routine listening to their music, it's almost June and I need to look good in a bathing suit.

I rest my case.

You plead insanity.

you've already done this multiple times yourself in this thread.

anyways...post pics when you get hawt.
TS is a wanker.

Do you like *any* bands apart from them? Who seem to hate all of UG's bands. And by the way, if someone says "Your band" it generally means the band you like, not the band you're in.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Amazing band. Can't wait for the LP. But come on man, you don't need to be smoking salvia to appreciate the collective genius of this band. ****ing incredible.
Quote by PizzaStar
I'm sorry, I don't think a person who likes a horrible band like MUM should say that any song is terrible, or even state his opinion for that matter.

The only reply I can deem worthy is this: I don't think a person who likes a horrible band like Psychoactive Reverse Imagery should say that any song is terrible, or even state his opinion for that matter.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It sounds like someone swallowed the tape recorder while they were recording. Not that it matters though, because the music itself is really bad, and a better recording wouldn't have helped it.
Page 1 of 2