hey guys.. im looking to get a new acoustic.. i have a crappy old cheap sx and im just sick of it :P so im looking to get a nice sounding acoustic.. preferably with a cutaway.. price budget between 1000-1500 AUD.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Tanglewood?
Cole Clark?
Maton?

The CC's seem like quite a good deal considering its all solid woods, however you'd want to play around with a few of them to find one you like... some of them can sound a bit dull.

Not sure where in Australia you're from, the Billy Hyde near me had a Breedlove (Solid Sitka Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back/sides) for around 1300, it sounded really good.
i like the look of that maton em225c.. and i have heard alot fo good things bout matons.. i might hit up my music shop and see if they have any... any other suggestions guys?
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

Quote by shan0_
i like the look of that maton em225c.. and i have heard alot fo good things bout matons.. i might hit up my music shop and see if they have any... any other suggestions guys?

It's the lowest end Maton, and it shows.

If you do try one I don't recommend you try any other Matons, or you won't be able to bring yourself to buy one.
ok now im liking to cole clarks :P:P
does anyone no how much the Cole Clark FL2AC are? (AUD)
i havent been able to get a price on one at the moment and havnt got to my music shop.. thx guys
Quote by srq89