Cosmetically perfect condition. No nicks or dings as it's never been gigged or left my room.

I want £500

I'm downsizing gearwise so it has to go. New these go for £724 so that's a big saving for an amp in such good condition.

I'm based in London, collection is prefered.
Hey, really interested in this Orange, I need to get rid of my Marshall though. Trade in order? or could you wait, im within an hour on London so it would be easy to pickuped. Its a JCM2000, up for an offer of 400? Ive seen these new for 699 at nevada...
Quote by JamesGale
Hey, really interested in this Orange, I need to get rid of my Marshall though. Trade in order? or could you wait, im within an hour on London so it would be easy to pickuped. Its a JCM2000, up for an offer of 400? Ive seen these new for 699 at nevada...

Hey not really interested in that amp but i'm in no rush to sell. I'll probably wait a few weeks before it goes to ebay.

I've just found a bit of wear on the bottom corner protection, just so you know!
Quote by lefthandman9876
aww man do want!

trade for a hot rod deluxe?

i so would in about 8-10 weeks

Ok but you'd need to give me 200/or find some way to make up the difference.

Let me know
I'm probs gonna ebay mine this week, so it would be a week or two before i get rid. How about 400 then and ill promise you a deal?
Sorry mate these go for £500.. I'm sure you can get more for your amp if they're 700 new