Are their any Owners of Spanish/Nylon string guitars over here?
Cause most people I see here play on Gibson, Martin, Ovation etc. etc.
Not that I`m against these brands but I`m just curious.
well my first guitar was a no name nylon string guitar that, thanks to a major mix up at the store, i got for £10 instead of £50
still use it from time to time cos it has a nice quality to it that you don't get with steel string guitars
Same, my was used and cost very little. It is the only Acoustic I have and don't play it very often as I'm an electric-guitar-kinda-guy.

IMO they sound alot better than any steel string.
ya i have a yamaha i think...its action is way too high so i never use it..
There are various brands for classical guitars. Im personally a big fan of admira
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Same, my was used and cost very little. It is the only Acoustic I have and don't play it very often as I'm an electric-guitar-kinda-guy.

IMO they sound alot better than any steel string.

True
My teacher plays classical, and has one, allthough I play fingerstyle acoustic, But Im going to london in april to denmark street to try and look for a Spanish/Nylon string guitar=]

<- going to college an focus on Classical guitars................... gotta flaunt my Spanish heritage ya'know :p
i have an old Sano Artist nylon string that has one of the warmest tones i have ever heard from an acoustic guitar... i love it!
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. - Friedrich Nietzsche
One of my two primary guitars is an Alvarez MC90 with notoriously low action.

I love it.
My God, it's full of stars!