your thoughts about the video: Real metal/Fake Metal (THIS IS NOT A VS. THREAD!!!!!!)

'lol real metuhl alwayz winz cos its heavy n stuff'

I havent even watched that video and I know its going to be retarded. Anyone who feels the need to make a video about how they dont like 'fake metal' is a poser and closet Kenny G fan.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
*hardcore dances wildly*

Meh, I just watch these videos for a laugh sometimes, the best one are always the Slipknot vs Cannibal Corpse vids.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
i love how sometimes there's no difference between the 2
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
I don't care if Metal is 'real' or 'false' as long as it sounds good to my ears. The guy who made the video is a retard.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by vanshaya
I don't care if Metal is 'real' or 'false' as long as it sounds good to my ears. The guy who made the video is a retard.

Win.
There are hundreds of those vids and they all have the same bands in both categories.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by vanshaya

I agree with you, some of those 'fake' bands are quite good
I didnt really like many bands on either side of the argument. haha
I guess im not tr00.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Quote by vanshaya
Quote by mortiis999
We need more men like this one, who will fight for true metal. If you don't hate false metal you are IN LOVE with that ****, actually IN LOVE with it.

LOVE METAL