Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
Thanks guys. Hey, I can't tune by ear and my tuner doesn't tell me when its "b" on all the notes... does anyone know why?
Quote by RAAAGE
Thanks guys. Hey, I can't tune by ear and my tuner doesn't tell me when its "b" on all the notes... does anyone know why?

Not all notes HAVE a "b"
It's best to tune to D standard, and then tune to what's basically just the next "different" note that comes after the D, G, C, F, A and D
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
Not all notes HAVE a "b"
It's best to tune to D standard, and then tune to what's basically just the next "different" note that comes after the D, G, C, F, A and D

I don't get the last part...
Which tuner you have? Try to put ''bbb'' that mean tune down 1½ steps, so standard C# or Dflat.
Last edited by MangeuDePoutine at Mar 15, 2009,
Quote by MangeuDePoutine
Which tuner you have? Try to put ''bbb'' that mean tune down 1½ steps, so standard C# or Dflat.

It says "KORG
Chromatic tuner CA-30"
Quote by RAAAGE
I don't get the last part...

First tune to standard D, and then drop every string half a note.

D > C#
G > G#
C > B

Etcetera,,
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.

That tuner?
Loosen the strings till they register as either
C# F# B E G# C#
or
Db Gb B E Ab Db
I have he same tuner, it'll work fine without pushing any buttons except for on