http://www.myspace.com/fatherbefouled

Absolute killer black/death metal, ep and lp out now on Enucleation. Discuss, and then order the album.

Oh and I dont mean new Behemoth 'blackened death', this is Profanatica/Incantation style black/death.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
if this is your own band, you are in the wrong forum
if it aint then just ignore my lack of knowlage
Its not my band.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Actually really cool and brutal stuff.
Morbid Angel influence definatly shines in their songs haha.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
I love the production on these tracks, great balance of harshness and clarity.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
http://www.myspace.com/fatherbefouled

Absolute killer black/death metal, ep and lp out now on Enucleation. Discuss, and then order the album.

Oh and I dont mean new Behemoth 'blackened death', this is Profanatica/Incantation style black/death.

...almost to the point of losing any identity separate from those bands. Almost. As it is, this is an excellent band that shows a lot of promise.
May as well take a listen...well, i've so far listened to "Idolatry of Cursed Revelation"

It's sounding pretty good so far, I was expecting a little bit more on harsh vocal side of things, but the death metal vocals fill the void where harsh vox could have been. I like the vocals a lot
I love the sinister atmosphere. Makes me think Incantation meets Necros Christos. Just straight up evil, i love it.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I've been blasting these guys for ages, I was sure I talked about them here. I had their LP on my doorstep as soon as it came out - absolutely killer. And all their other stuff. Love them!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Cianyx

That is really sad. I think Stubbs handled it well, though I don't like how he glorified it at the end.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Well they put Sacrificing Oblivion out anyway this year. I haven't checked to find out if it is different from the '08 demo though.