What are some technique and theory fundamentals that are totally important to Music knowledge, I need help on this so I don't develop any bad habits when it comes to technique and music theory in the future.

Help is appreciated, thanks!

Don't think of your sister naked.

[You just did]
a good technique is not being too one sided, e.g. soloing like a madman but then when it comes to chords.... oui?
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Quote by DrPooh
What are some technique and theory fundamentals that are totally important to Music knowledge, I need help on this so I don't develop any bad habits when it comes to technique and music theory in the future.

Help is appreciated, thanks!
As far as technique is concerned, you should always spend at least half an hour warming up by playing some simple exercises, scales etc, very slowly, and be as relaxed as possible. For your left hand, always try to use all of your fingers, e.g, don't use your ring finger to play notes that should be covered by your little finger. For your right hand, if you're using a pick, the motion should come from your wrist, and involve as little movement as possible, don't be tempted to try to fast-pick by using your whole arm. Hope this helps.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Brilliant...
Fundamenal technique points -

Always aim for perfection, stay as relaxed as possible and practice as slowly as you need to in order to play perfectly.

Fundamental theory points -

Listen - always listen as closely as you can to whatever music you're listening to. You'd be suprised how much you can take in by doing this.
Always learn to apply new concepts before moving on. If you can't apply it, it's not useful and you'll be wasting your time moving on.

Links to more detail are in my sig.
LEARN ALL THE CHORDS!!! (or at least most of them) Learning chords will teach you how to play in the key of the song, as well as help you figure out what works together well for songwriting. Learn your major, minor, seventh, diminished, minor seventh, sixth, and ninth chords. They will all help you alot.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
LEARN ALL THE CHORDS!!! (or at least most of them) Learning chords will teach you how to play in the key of the song, as well as help you figure out what works together well for songwriting. Learn your major, minor, seventh, diminished, minor seventh, sixth, and ninth chords. They will all help you alot.

The text in bold is extremely misleading and would probably be impossible. Learning all the chords won't help you very much theory wise, because you're only learning where your fingers go rather than theory. A better thing to learn would be how to make chords. This way, you are actually applying theory rather than only your fingers. You can also find the easiest fingering positions for you easier than looking through a book.
Thanks a lot everyone!

Don't think of your sister naked.

[You just did]