I only have two pedals right now, the Boss TU-2 tuner and a Dunlop Crybaby Wah. When I have the Wah hooked up just by itself, it gives a great volume, but when I put it behind the tuner, the signal is very weak. Is there anyway I can fix this? Sorry if I didn't describe it well... Btw, I'm using it through a Peavey keyboard amp.
So, you're running guitar -> Wah -> TU2 -> amp and having volume issues? Are you sure both the batteries are new? If it sounds fine without the TU2 I'd say that's the problem there.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You should have then tuner put in your effects loop.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
It shouldn't be, that's actually the order you'd want to run it in. Try it the way I showed and see if that doesn't help, and make sure everything has fresh batteries. If none of that helps I'd say the TU2 is the problem. Does the TU2 suck volume when it's just by itself?
Well, it's kind of like this:

I have to turn my guitar volume all the way up when I have the Wah on to even hear it, and when I turn it off, it's extremely too loud.
I got ya, and it doesn't do it when the TU2 isn't there? Does the TU2 do it by itself? Have you replaced the batteries yet?
I know that in my Trem pedal there's an internal trimpot that sets the master volume. Maybe there's one in the Tuner?
Weekend Warrior
Yea, it doesn't do it when the TU-2 isn't there, it doesn't do it by itself. I just got the TU-2, so I don't think the battery is the problem, but I've had my wah pedal for about 7 months, and haven't changed the battery. That may be the problem, now that I think about it.
Try the wah first, the buffer on the tuner might be causing problems with the input impedance on the wah.
I bet cha it's your patch cable
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525