This the rig i will most likely have after this summer when I start working again. I play a wide variety of punk, ska, and rock.

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/Gibson Dirty Fingers in bridge and SD SH-1 '59 in neck
Fender Deluxe HSS Strat w/SD Invader in bridge and Tex Mex Single Coils in neck and middle positions

Amp:
Peavey Windsor Head
Peavey Windsor Cab
Marshall MG412B Cab?

Pedals:
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Delay
The windsor is pretty nice, but doens't clean up very well and is extra loud. Will you be gigging? And what is your budget?
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
The windsor is pretty nice, but doens't clean up very well and is extra loud. Will you be gigging? And what is your budget?

I will b doing some school gigs but when I get older ya I think I'll be gigging. My budgets gonna be about $3500-4000 by the end of the summer. I already own the Windsor and Les Paul but with the new pickups there just stock. And I have gotten some nice cleans out of that amp you just need to play with the EQ
Quote by fenderdude41
This the rig i will most likely have after this summer when I start working again. I play a wide variety of punk, ska, and rock.

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/Gibson Dirty Fingers in bridge and SD SH-1 '59 in neck
Fender Deluxe HSS Strat w/SD Invader in bridge and Tex Mex Single Coils in neck and middle positions
Neither of these pickups is good and both are too high gain for what you need anyways

Amp:
Peavey Windsor Head
Peavey Windsor Cab
Marshall MG412B Cab?

Both these cabs are pretty bad, why not spend a little more and get an avatar cab. The head is good, just not for cleans.
Pedals:
Boss DS-1 why do you want a ds-1? get an overdrive instead maybe.
Boss TU-2 Korg Pitchblack will beat this. There's also better wahs out there than the crybaby
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Delay

My two cents
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
I need to address this. I have a DS-1, Epiphone guitar with stock pups, and peavey windsor amp already. Everything else I want