So, I have a Squier Strat (Cali series) and it plays pretty well for a cheap guitar (Playing it through an Ibanez TBX). However i get this annoying wobbly sort of noise when I play B string + e or G.
For example I can't play the part in Sex On Fire:

e|----11-----11--------11--------------11-----11--------0------------------|
B|----14b16--14b16-----14--------------14b16--14b16-----9------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I get this very irregular sort of gurgling / wobbly sound, and sometimes a really ****ty sort of grainy sound if I pick something like this:

(Again from SOF)
e|---4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-|
B|--5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Or the opening riff from Maggies Farm (RaTM cover)

I'm going to change the tuners and pups later (Going for H-S-S with a DiMarzio Super Distortion).

Any ideas on what's wrong? I bought it from a local guitar shop in Santiago, Chile (South America, lol)
its a sign from god, your gonna die.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
turn ur wah pedal off=)
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
I would change strings if you haven't done so in a while, and maybe try a heavier gauge string. Other than that, it sounds like you should take the guitar to the shop you bought it from and have them look at it.
I (still, after everything) believe in Billy Corgan.
Are they sitting in their saddles properly?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'm not using a Wah-pedal, and the strings are sitting perfectly in their saddles. Actually I was just about to change the strings to a heavier gauge this month, I've had the stock strings since I got it for x-mas. About the noise, it happens every time I play the any of the mentioned strings simultaneously...just sort of a wobbly, gurgling, muddy sort of sound (and sometimes even a sort of shriek). Another thing, it only happens when I go into the distortion channel. On clean it doesn't show up.
Quote by sirrjj
its a sign from god, your gonna die.

Says the douche, with the most annoying and pointless avatar in the world.
Check both strings are in tune.
Also I would imagine the bends are
----------12---------- 
----------14b16-----
Both of them are in tune...cut me some slack, I'm not that big of a noob.
Is the nut worn down? I find that they wear down very easily on Squiers. One wore out on me in about two months of use, Although I was tuning it a lot. (It didn't go out of tune, I used many tunings for B-52's songs)
I have a Squier Affinity Strat,

I know what you mean too. I get the same sound. Not sure if you can.
RIGG:

Squier "20th Anniversary" Stratocaster
Yamaha FCX720SCA Acoustic
Yamaha Classical CM40
Peavey Vypyr 30 Amplifier
Maybe it's the fact that it's a Squier?!

And I mean that in all sincerity

Are you playing with a lot of gain?
I have gain set at around 3 or 4 o'clock, But I'd rather not sacrifice distortion. I have a friend of my sister who's going to help me set up a custom guitar (Mattocaster shape, pics later) and I'm going to change a ton of things on my Squier (Pickups, wiring, etc.) By the way, how much would a used FR cost?
how's about this: don't waste time on fixing up the Squier and save that money to buy a better guitar. hmmm?
Two strings in distortion that are not 'clean intervals' will sound muddy, gah.

Anyway, is that is not what you ment, put a sound demo up or something, otherwise it might be your pickup poles, have you tried switching the pickup pos. ?

Oh, and yay for single coils, they don't work THAT well with distortion.

And, you are saying you are not a noob, but you cant use Ebay for looking up FR prices?
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
Quote by Jeroenofzo
Two strings in distortion that are not 'clean intervals' will sound muddy, gah.

Anyway, is that is not what you ment, put a sound demo up or something, otherwise it might be your pickup poles, have you tried switching the pickup pos. ?

Oh, and yay for single coils, they don't work THAT well with distortion.

And, you are saying you are not a noob, but you cant use Ebay for looking up FR prices?

TS just got served in the asshole!!
Quote by Jeroenofzo

Ebay doesn't work where I live?
Besides, I was refering to the fact that I can tune my guitar, and I know when it's tuned or not
I don't get why you are asking for second hand prices if you dont live in a country that doesn't seem to have Ebay. Anyway, not trying to be offending; but sometimes you can actually look something up.

You've tried switching the pups posistion?
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
try not playing solos and high end **** on your bridge pup? try the 4th pickup position, or even the third, but fourth adds that badass flange-y sound to it
Normally I use 2nd or 4th position, and about asking about the price of a FR, I just wanted to know about how much it costs...no need to be douches. My next guitar will be an Ibanez, since a friend of mine (Benjamin Lechuga) can probably sell me one for cheap :P
of course I'm planing for another one, but I never mentioned I wanted it imediately. To tell the truth I'm thinking about returning the squier, I saw a much better guitar (Yamaha) for around the same price (a bit more expensive) remember that since I live in south america most things are more expensive
Quote by kaios09
of course I'm planing for another one, but I never mentioned I wanted it imediately. To tell the truth I'm thinking about returning the squier, I saw a much better guitar (Yamaha) for around the same price (a bit more expensive) remember that since I live in south america most things are more expensive

equipment doesnt matter that early, just play what you have and then when you improve start moving up in quality
If it's the Pacifica; DO IT!
I got it, it's awesome
It's a win-instument because of the humbucker in the bridge position, it will make you sound so much better with distortion on.
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
I got the strat since I wasn't so sure what I was going to play more, but now that I'm confident I'll be playing heavy styles, I really need a humbucker.