Whats a good Fuzz Pedal for this song? Please under $150 for suggestions.
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
Good point to Jateca my bad and Thanks for suggestions to you guys..
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
my NYC big muff doesnt work so well

my modded Boss SD-1/DS-1 work better
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
The best one I've tried for that sound was a Big John Hairy Balls pedal, google it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I use the Double Muff, it sounds spot on. But then, I know Chris uses the Double Muff for Time Is Running Out, and I think he uses a Russian Big Muff for most songs. Also note that in Hysteria, a synth doubles the bass part, at least in the intro, so it's never going to sound absolutely spot on.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by mwhan2209
Good point to Jateca my bad and Thanks for suggestions to you guys..

No worries, it just comes up very frequently.

It's well above your price range but for me the Zvex Wooly mammoth with a little EQ does it down to a tee.
Quote by Jateca
No worries, it just comes up very frequently.

It's well above your price range but for me the Zvex Wooly mammoth with a little EQ does it down to a tee.

Think the Hairy Balls is a cheaper copy of the Wooly Mammoth
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
EHX Graphic Fuzz for $150. It's true bypass with a 6EQ band modulation and the a fuzz effect in one.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by RR787
EHX Graphic Fuzz for $150. It's true bypass with a 6EQ band modulation and the a fuzz effect in one.

Wrong forum dude. Though I've always wondered what one of those would sound like on a bass.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by Darkmeteor
I saw a lot of youtubers are using a Boss ODB-3 for the Muse fuzz effect

That's more likely to be due to the popularity of the ODB-3 and muse, rather than selecting the pedal for a Muse sound. In all honesty, it doesn't have a synthy sound at all.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1