Has anyone had any experience with em? ive seen em but havent played one yet. im looking for something simple to keep in my living room, or to play with outside on my porch. hows it handle hard rock and metal, and is it worth the $130 price tag?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
yeah, i think it should do what you want. would be worth trying the vox too, just in case you prefer it (i haven't tried it).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok kool.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
it does what its suppose to do and thats about it...it'll fill a small to medium room nicely but it doesnt sound "big"...but i enjoy mine for general playing...and now that my girl is learning to play, its perfect for her...i just wouldnt recommend it as a main amp...

edit: and theres plenty for sale...dont get one new...bought mine for $60 off craigslist
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Mar 15, 2009,
One of the worst amps I've ever played. Don't waste your money, get something like a Vypyr.
vypers overheat like line 6 spider 3. i had a vyper overheat IN the store. vyper and spider 3=epic fail.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
ask this guy (sure. it's the RX, but, essentially the same)

i LOVE my microcube. For a 2.5 Watt battery operated amp, it blows anything out of the water. The amps models are decent, the R-Fier and Classic Stack settings are outstanding, considering the size and wattage. Also, the built in effects (Flanger, Phase, Chorus, Trem, Delay and reverb) are decent, which is good because it doesn't take pedals well. But, an EQ pedal would be a good idea along side it, because the only knobs for tone are Tone and Gain. I'd say, try to find a used, but, i paid $130 for mine, and i didn't feel ripped off, considering the competition.

And, plus, it's tiny, and you can attach a strap to it, and walk around while playing guitar. (i did this at my school during lunch. started playing Another Brick In the Wall Pt. 2 by Pink Floyd)

I'm pretty sure it was designed with some sort of busking in mind, as it is PLENTY loud as well. I get feedback off of one third volume. again. I just love the damn thing.
yeah i have a microcube small one i love it you can get your metal hard rock what eva you want out of it if your lookin for a portable amp i bring this to school with me all time puts out a good amount of sound i actually got in trouble for having it too loud at lunch one day XD

My Master of Distortion
Dean Razorback V
Jackson DXMG Dinky
Line 6 Spider 3
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Crybaby From Hell
Fender Medium/Light picks
DR Dimebag High Voltage Strings 10-46
Doese this smell like Chloroform to you?
They're great little practice amps.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by awall1022
yeah i have a microcube small one i love it you can get your metal hard rock what eva you want out of it if your lookin for a portable amp i bring this to school with me all time puts out a good amount of sound i actually got in trouble for having it too loud at lunch one day XD

thanks yall i might get one.
and dude your lucky. i can't play at school.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
now for the good question... should i invest in this for a practice amp or save up and get a peavey valveking head for my stack...?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
no, but my randall rx120rh head isnt reliable.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10