My birthday is commin up soon and I was looking at Schecter guitars and I really like them. I have about 900 dollars to spend but dont know which one to get...I was lookin at the HellRaiser series but if anybody has any others from Schecter that are nice or any other guitar please help me out!!
If it's your birthday then go for a schecter stiletto, they're so nice. Its about $100 more than you have though. But the hellraiser series is very good so most of them would be good.

Also take a look a the schecter banshee if you can find one, i like them, but they were discontinued a little time ago.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Solo-6 from what i heard is good, also the Tempest hellraiser is very nice, but look for the C-1 classic. Great guitar
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
depends on what you play

At my local store they had a blackjack ATXFR in white, it was so nice and it was a beast for metal.

they also had an Ultra-3 in the same colour, it had amazing cleans, great for indy and punk and general rock n roll.

you should definitely try those out.
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-DCGL-Exclusive-Model-DIAMOND-SERIES-HELLRAISER-Avenger-FR-Black-Cherry-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2001C286.aspx

I'd go for the Hellraiser Avenger FR if I were you.
It's a Schecter Prototype, only available at Drum City Guitar Land.
And it's NICE.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-DCGL-Exclusive-Model-DIAMOND-SERIES-HELLRAISER-Avenger-FR-Black-Cherry-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2001C286.aspx

I'd go for the Hellraiser Avenger FR if I were you.
It's a Schecter Prototype, only available at Drum City Guitar Land.
And it's NICE.

I second this, the avenger is a great guitar and adding a floyd rose to it adds a new dimension to it. Think Synyster custom without the paint or neck.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by Random3
This. I own one and I can safely say it is the best guitar I have ever played. It is perfect for metal!

Cheers to a fellow Schecter junkie. Yes, it is. Just wish I had the cash to take it home.
basically TS you can't go wrong.
Pick a schecter, personally I'd say
ATX
or
The above HEllraiser FR
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me