So my friends are about to play a talent show, and they asked me if I wanted to play with them so I said sure. Problem is we're playing at a really...simple venue. I don't know if they are even going to have mics set up. They might, but on the off chance that they don't, does anyone know of a way we can mic a vocalist. My one friend who is a new guitar player only has a starter pack amp, so he's using my rage. I'm using my VK. Our bass player is set, and our singer has a fender hot rot. He insists on playing guitar as well, so he's plugging an acoustic into that amp.
tl;dr is there a way to run a mic and a guitar through an amp like a valveking or a hot rot. Or are we just going to have to let the guitarist use his crappy amp and ru n vox through my other amp?
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Mar 15, 2009,