Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
On clearance today on MF for $30.

Should i go for it?

Yah I saw that. Do it.

I have a cheaper Danelectro which I bought for under 20 dollars. It was the FAB Metal. Honestly it's amazing , for it's price. I use it all the time and I would like to think all of their pedals are of similar quality.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by ticklemeemo
I wouldn't waste a perfectly good $30.

Off Topic: How fat is their CEO?

Yeah, because all Danelectro pedals suck balls, right?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
For that price? Hell yeah. Danelectro make some great pedals for the price you pay.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by aznrockerdude
Yeah, because all Danelectro pedals suck balls, right?

Well, some of them may sound okay, but they will break in about a year unless you are very careful. Pretty bad build quality. Plus, for $10 more you can get a Bad Monkey made out of metal.

And I mean because all of their pedals are named after food.
Last edited by ticklemeemo at Mar 15, 2009,
Quote by ticklemeemo
I wouldn't waste a perfectly good $30.

It's an $100 pedal going for $30, that's a good price. And it's not the same as its cheaper counter parts, and is in a metal casing.
It's TS's money, I'm just saying I don't believe they would completely revise their quality control standards for this pedal when their other products are made so horribly.

@below Yeah bandwagons! I've totally never tried/looked at/heard any of their pedals. I'm giving my opinion, no matter what you happen to think.
Last edited by ticklemeemo at Mar 15, 2009,
Quote by ticklemeemo
Well, some of them may sound okay, but they will break in about a year unless you are very careful. Pretty bad build quality. Plus, for $10 more you can get a Bad Monkey made out of metal.

And I mean because all of their pedals are named after food.

Yay, bandwagon ftw!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by ticklemeemo

The Wasabi is made out of metal also...
Quote by ticklemeemo
It's TS's money, I'm just saying I don't believe they would completely revise their quality control standards for this pedal when their other products are made so horribly.

@below Yeah bandwagons! I've totally never tried/looked at/heard any of their pedals. I'm giving my opinion, no matter what you happen to think.

I personally disagree. All Danelectro's I've used I've definetely been impressed, especially when lookin at the prices.

Some of them do suck, but I mean most pedals are 20-30 dollars.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316
I personally disagree. All Danelectro's I've used I've definetely been impressed, especially when lookin at the prices.

Some of them do suck, but I mean most pedals are 20-30 dollars.

I prefer to, instead of waste $30 on something that I won't keep, put it towards something I won't replace.
However since it is a $100 pedal, I'd say go for it because you can always resell it for more than $30.
The only really sh*te Danelectros I've played (and I've played a lot of them) were the Grillled Cheese Distortion and Black Coffee Metal Distortion.

The rest have all been pretty good, some (like my French Toast) better than many more expensive pedals.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
well if the digitech is 10 bucks more, go for that instead, the extra knob gives you more options over your tone.