Mystic Dreammmmmm lefty!

The neck reminds me of my BC Rich Warlock. Flat neck (beautiful birds eye), not very wide, flat radius.

I'm still getting used to the Piezo, and I have to adjust it. The stock sound, without makeing adjustments, is really nice and unique. The regular pickups sound great, but not as chunky as I am used to.

The body is small, and I love that. It is very comfortable to play and the finish is absolutely stunning. The arm cutaway makes a nice spot to rest your arm.

Whammy is floating, so you can get a decent flutter (but it doesn't rival OFR or Edge). It pulls up and dive bombs, but really looks like a wilkonson or fender trem (my least favorite visual aspect of this guitar).

That's about it, I am very happy with her!
Lefties Unite!
Nice! Congrats!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Beautiful man. I really wish to get one in the future.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
I almost got one.
that or an ESP FR-II

but i settled on a custom instead, seeing this makes me alittle sad, its so awesome.
Play it well my fellow lefty, play it well.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
Thanks everyone, the guitar is an absolute versatile dream!

Krzy8, I hit u up on the PM
Lefties Unite!
Happy NGD!

I've played a few right handed JP6's and they were great guitars. By the way, do you have any pics of the back/neck; I love the look of EBMM necks.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Sweet guitar man
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
Bonsai, I will try to snap some pictures for you of the back/neck. I'm still fiddling with the piezo settings trying to get the most natural acoustic-al sound possible.
Lefties Unite!
Happy NGD dude. Must be horrible being lefty though. Makes me feel sick when i see a lefty play.
you lucky man
you now own 1/3 of my dream guitars in the world...(the other being my strat & some kinda ESP Custom Shop Horizion 7)
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Beautiful guitar! Love the EBMM's, I'd own one if they weren't so expensive in Australia!
HNGD!
I hate you! hgd man! Its my dream guitar.
My Guitar Rig:

> '09 Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue w/ DiMarzio John Petrucci Set
> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
> Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell