A while back, I decided to paint my Squire Strat. After getting it stained and painted and what not, I decided to work with the sound. So to do that, I had a wiring diagram which put two extra switches on the pick guard, making a humbucker sound out of the pickups, I don't remember the combinations. But anyways, I decided to start that up again today, but I can't find the diagram and don't remember what it's called.

Any ways, I know its a pretty common mod, so I was hoping you good people could help me out. Thanks!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by szekelymihai
if you know the brand of the pups you can google it, try that better. Maybe the guys here can better help with advice, but i doubt that they have wiring diagram(not from the internet)

The brand of the pickups doesn't matter. It was just connecting the 5 way switch to the pickups and to the 2 installed switches, giving a humbucker sound to them. And I was just hoping someone knew the website or could find it on google or something.

And its not a killswitch, I know that, but thanks anyways.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

The brand of the pickups doesn't matter. It was just connecting the 5 way switch to the pickups and to the 2 installed switches, giving a humbucker sound to them. And I was just hoping someone knew the website or could find it on google or something.

And its not a killswitch, I know that, but thanks anyways.

well i tried man, ive never done that to my guitars