Im currently 14 and want to know what you think of my gear collection up to know. I use this for gigs and practing. At gigs the top amp is used for the monitor.
ticing.

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Quote by WtrPlyr
Why did you made a new thread? You can do better but it's decent I guess. If you like it than it's good right? Our opinion doesn't really matter.

can't say any better than this.
Why is that another person on the same page asks this and gets good and bad opinions on the gear and people discuss it were as mine gets this?

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Quote by lewisg1
Why is that another person on the same page asks this and gets good and bad opinions on the gear and people discuss it were as mine gets this?

That hurt my brain to read.
If I understand correctly, because you didn't need to make a second thread about this, and people would rather flame you about that than discuss your gear. Welcome to teh internetz
ohai little sig.
Quote by lewisg1

Allright, well: your Zoom is crap, your Crafter can't be anything good, your Vintage is pretty decent and I have never played a solid-state Laney so I can't comment on that. Seeing as you're 14 you probably don't have a proper job so you can't really upgrade so our comments and opinions are pretty useless because you can't do anything with it. But, for a 14 year old, your gear if pretty decent and if you like it, who cares if your guitar costs €200 and you have a crappy multiFX?

Didn't want to bring you down
Form your own opinion.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
This should go to the "Rate my gear thread", but anyways I just turned 15 and I have the stuff in my sig... Ditch the zoom and start investing towards an amp.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Well, when I was 14 I had a sh*t-box Ibanez amp, a similarly sh*t Ibanez starter guitar and a Digitech Grunge pedal.

Comparatively, you're doing OK. However, there is still work you can do to upgrade. The guitars (well, the LP, I don't know about the Crafter Strat) are decent, but in the future you're gonna want a better amp and some single effect pedals to replace that Zoom.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales