whenever I'm using channel 4, the volume will occasionally fade in and out, now my first guess is powervalves cause I bought it used and i've had it for a year now, but it's only the 4th channel? Anyone know? Thanks.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
check your pre-amp tubes as well as your power tubes.

this happened to me with my Mesa Stiletto and when i looked at my pre-amp tubes one of them wasn't glowing as bright as the rest. once i switched that one out, the amp ran perfectly again.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I fully retubed with tubes from dougstubes and powertubes completely died after like 7 months and only a few gigs, and not driving them hard at all. I have my old stock mesa power tubes in there again but dougs preamps that he picked out for me are still in there, I'll put the stock back in.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch