Wow, They are nice.
They probably do, tbh, but I'm guessing only to sharp up the colour or something.
Last edited by TonalPerfection at Mar 15, 2009,
So they look better and so more people will buy them because they look cool.
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
If by photoshopped, you mean instead of taking a picture of the guitar they use 3D modelling applications to recreate the guitar, then yes, I think they do
cuz they know their guitars are fugly

except apparently they didn't really know what to photoshop so they just made things shinier and stuff. goddamn that headstock...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
They do computer edit them or something similar using some program, alot of their magazine ad's are like that too.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
i think it looks completely photoshopped, like on the cemetery gates one it looks like they cropped and added on the pickups and floyd.

It's funny, the body graphic looks detailed and the pickups and floyd look like crap
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Mar 15, 2009,
wow, they do
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
I don't even think that's a real guitar, isn't that from that site where you can create an image of a custom guitar?
i dont see why they shudnt. i suppose it makes it look better and stuff
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
it does look computer generated.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I think it is Computer Generated
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Every picture of something that needs to sell is edited, whether it's a guitar, a car, or a hot girl advertising for perfume.

It's basically the standard these days if you want to sell stuff.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
it's really obvious, and i think makes me not want to buy it, because i dont want to see a computer generated image of the real thing, i want to literally see the real thing.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
they are defiantly photoshoped... actually i dont think they even had a pic of a guitar when they started... the pick ups and FR are IDENTICAL to every blimish on both the pics... exact same whammy bard position... they only made the (angel of the photographer) slightly different wich is easy to do... all they did was add in some pics cut out the design, import the copy of the FR and pickups and then just shine it... its actually a REALLY easy thing to do and this looks like it was done by an novice... kinda shame-full job but a good beginner could do that pretty quickly

and yes i am highly skilled on anything related to computers for the most part
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Quote by gnaraaron
it's really obvious, and i think makes me not want to buy it, because i dont want to see a computer generated image of the real thing, i want to literally see the real thing.

Yes, even if you see a photo of a guitar, they use high quality cams and lighting, and mess around with the colours, making the glossy parts more shiny/brighter, and the darker tones, more dark.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by filthandfury
If by photoshopped, you mean instead of taking a picture of the guitar they use 3D modelling applications to recreate the guitar, then yes, I think they do

^
This or Vectored, either could be done easily... Don't understand why they don't just do studio photography though...
It's called HDR photography. They take three separate pictures, merge them, and adjust for a deep color contrast.

It's being overused by many photographers right now.

But it does makes crappy pictures look amazing.
Quote by DaveyAreAwesome
It's called HDR photography. They take three separate pictures, merge them, and adjust for a deep color contrast.

It's being overused by many photographers right now.

But it does makes crappy pictures look amazing.

yeah, but these look like crap
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
They use photoshop because they wouldn't want to spend the extra money on a professional photography service. Just one more way they can cut their costs and somehow charge more for their guitars.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
The first one was definitely vectored, and the second used (As Davey said) HDR.
Quote by david_highland
I don't even think that's a real guitar, isn't that from that site where you can create an image of a custom guitar?
No, it's a Razorback Cementary Gates.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
they probably just use the image in the database for the machine that colors the guitar
Looks like a Kisekae generated guitar, tbh...
You can see how all the knobs/pickups/bridge have unnaturally hard edges
its not photoshopped, all they do is take the actual guitar and make somewhat of a 3-D Model of it, this is so that it will look better (shinier) than what the actual guitar is, its just a method of crappy advertisement to fool some people to think WOW thats really awesome.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Its CGI or CAD. whatever you want to call it. same thing
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.