Hey, this is a song me and my band recently did a recording of called Nervous Love, we're pretty happy with it and were hoping to get some feedback on it.

You can view it at either of these sites:

www.myspace.com/knaves13
www.knaves13.com (click the music tab at the top)

If you like it add us on myspace or become a fan on facebook!

Thanks in advance!
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Last edited by StrokeMidnight at Apr 12, 2009,
pretty cool. thats one hell of an overdrive tone sounds really vintage what kind of an amp do you use? also, the recording is really clear, i'd love to have your recording gear.
Thanks. To tell you the truth I'm not exactly sure what amp it was, it's not mine. It's my friends amp, I can ask him next time I see him and tell you. It's pretty cheap too. It's a crate I think. And haha my recording gear is just a Samson CO1U USB mic. Costs around $80.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by TheRedVoyagers
That's pretty awesome mate. You don't expect the song to build up from the keyboard/synths riff but somehow it does and it works well. This reminds me of an Aussie band called Eddy Current Suppression Ring (www.myspace.com/eddycurrentsuppressionring). The energy in this is really well conveyed aswell.

Hey thanks man. I added you on myspace. I really like the song. I've been listening to it for like the past 15 minutes haha.
I thought it was pretty decent, I did'nt like that the vocals only came out of the left speaker. Everything was solid, Its just not something I can relate to musically, for a budget setup you guys got pretty good recording quailty. There was a pretty nice little solo in there too.
Last edited by Osiris77 at Apr 14, 2009,
Quote by Osiris77
I thought it was pretty decent, I did'nt like that the vocals only came out of the left speaker. Everything was solid, Its just not something I can relate to musically, for a budget setup you guys got pretty good recording quailty. There was a pretty nice little solo in there too.

Thanks. We're taking this to a studio soon. We didn't want the vocals to only come out of the left year, that was some type of glitch. Our setup was just one USB mic so I'm surprised people think the quality was good.
I thought the track was alright. I really didn't care for the vocals at all, and the whole recording sounded flat and far away to me. With that said, I thought the song structure was well done and progressed nicely. It'd be cool to hear what a studio version of this sounds like. Overall nice job.
Quote by scott.flesch
I thought the track was alright. I really didn't care for the vocals at all, and the whole recording sounded flat and far away to me. With that said, I thought the song structure was well done and progressed nicely. It'd be cool to hear what a studio version of this sounds like. Overall nice job.

Thanks. Anything you want me to comment on?

EDIT: Oh wait this comment was in response to one of mine. Haha nevermind. Unless of course there's something else you want me to comment on.
Last edited by StrokeMidnight at Apr 14, 2009,