Yes, that would be rather nice. I've searched google and can't seem to find anything. I might try to do it if I can find some time.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
I've googled it since i picked up the song from the latest episode of "The Unit". I think I've been all over the net but can't find it anywhere. I've never made a tab, and will probably never make one, so really need help with this. Just the chords would be great help...
I think I've made some progress on the chords, if you'd like to try to work it out together, just reply or send me a PM.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
hey guys i know this thread is old, but i figured id post an update anyway. "jane, i still feel the same" by matthew ryan is played as follows. i'll post a tab here soon. never have before but what the hell, right?)

capo first fret. intro and verse finger-picked in "D" 000323. there's a hammer on the bottom e string in the intro while playing "D". then "G" 320030. bridge (and all the cars...) is a weird "E" 022030, then open 000030 bass note hit on "A" string. then "G" again. then you just start over. email me for questions. i'll post a tab when i can.

thejim85@yahoo.com

later fellow musicians -jimmy

im a lazy typer. sorry bout the grammer.