Yesterday, I got my once-per-10-year Pertussis shot at the doctor and at first I felt no pain or anything, but 5 or 7 hours later, my arm started to get numb and tense, which my doctor said was normal. Today, it still hurts a bit, but its getting harder to play guitar. I've tried John Petrucci's stretches, but the stress and tension haven't subsided. Is there anyway to reduce this tension or should i just wait until the pain goes away?
wait you newb
so this shot proves that your only 13? kidding
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Grind it, roll it, fire it up, feel the peace in your mind.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by MRavioli
which my doctor said was normal

^What he said.

Wait.. until it goes away. The muscles are most likely tensioning up due to the reaction with your vaccine. So, stretching out will probably not help, same with playing guitar. So wait until it goes away. Going 2 days without playing won't kill you, you know.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Just because theres no posting in The Pit doesn't mean you have to spread your crap to the other forums.
It can't hurt you to play through the pain. This is not an injury andit will go away eventually. When I was running a few years back I had one of these and my arm would be dead on everything over six for a month or two. Luckily guitar is not nearly as physically straining on the shoulder as running is. I'd play through it but do whatever yo want. Either way, nothing to worry about.