I know there's tons of "Pump Up" threads. The thing is, I don't think a lot of those song suggestions there fit into what we play.

We cover a variety of songs and I like them all, but there are a few that leave me feeling energized. We cover a few songs a piece by bands like GNR, Velvet Revolver, STP, The Cult, Black Crowes, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, and a song here and there by others like Lenny Kravitz, Local H, Buckcherry, and a few others. Here's two examples of songs that pump it up:

Local H - Cool Magnet - This song by far gets the whole band jumping at rehearsal, the part after the chorus especially.

Buckcherry - Lit up - Mind you, I'm not into coke... Lit Up just has a great feel to it.

I'm not thinking of anything fast like metal/thrash stuff.

Anyone have some good song suggestions?
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Party hard - Andrew WK

Nose Over Tail - Alkaline Trio (a band favourite )

Just A Day - Feeder

Best Of You - Foo Fighters (not really a fast one, but play it right, and you'll get an immense sound going)
We cover Slither and Superhuman from Velvet Revolver.
We used to play Paranoid but our drummer doesn't like it, so I suggested Wicked World to take its place.
IDK about For those about to rock from AC/DC. Our bassist doesn't like them or the Cult very much, so I guess he plays their stuff grudgingly and when the topic of new songs comes up, he now shuts their songs down. I'm trying to get them to do the Degeneration X song from WWE.

Here's what we cover now:
AC/DC - Touch too much
Dirty Deeds
• Alien Ant Farm - Movies
• Aerosmith - Train kept a rollin'
• Black Crowes - Twice as hard
• Black Sabbath - Wicked World
Hard to handle
• Cheap Trick - Ain't that a shame
She's Tight
• GNR - It's so easy
Mr. Brownstone
• Godsmack - Keep away
• Green Day - Hitchin' a ride
Walking Contradiction
• Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song
• Jet - Cold Hard Bitch
• Led Zeppelin - Rock n roll
• Lenny Kravitz - Dig in
• Local H - Cool Magnet
• Nirvana - Breed
• Red Hot - Suck my kiss
• Sex Pistols - No Feelings
• STP - Crackerman
Sex Type Thing
Wicked Garden
• The Cult - Fire Woman
Lil' Devil
Love Removal Machine
She Sells Sanctuary
• Toadies - Possum Kingdom
• Van Halen - Dead or alive
• Velvet Revolver - Slither
Superhuman

Nose Over Tail is cool. Any other suggestions?
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
We might add these songs as well: Living, loving - Zeppelin, Cherub Rock - Pumpkins.

I'm okay I guess with these additions, but if there's a better song I'd like to know. Any more suggestions before the new songs are agreed upon by the band?
Metallica always gets me PUMPED. Since you said you don't want anything really that fast just play some of their songs off of the Black Album if you don't want to play thrash but they still kick some major ass (Enter Sandman, Sad But True, Through the Never, Wherever I May Roam). I see you have Godsmack on your list of covers, you should try Faceless or Cryin' Like a Bitch (new Single), those are pretty sweet. Disturbed is pretty heavy, good for pumping people up, also not that fast. As far as the rest goes I'm a big Metal/Hard Rock listener so most of my pump up songs would be in that genre and I'm guessing you aren't that big into the metal scene, so those are my suggestions anyways.