I have a question about the Squier Standard Teles. Are they already routed for a humbucker in the neck? I know the Fender MIM Teles are, but I dunno about the Squiers.
sigh teles just dont do well with humbuckers imo if a tele was enough for jimmys solos eg. stairway to heaven well thats enough for me.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
I really dunno, the body just got a hole for a singlecoil in the neck, a humbucker does not fits there
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Quote by brownsfan456
sigh teles just dont do well with humbuckers imo if a tele was enough for jimmys solos eg. stairway to heaven well thats enough for me.

not everyone sets their standards to what jimmy page does
Quote by pepsi1187
not everyone sets their standards to what jimmy page does

OH SH!T!
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
nope. didnt fit in mine.

you can put a stacked humbucker sized single coil. or a rails.
i prefer stacked and fulled sized (bridge) over railed pups.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Mar 15, 2009,
Ahhhh... that's what I was thinking. I was afraid of that. Oh well, I guess I'll have to find something else.

Thanks guys.
You could get a single coil sized humbucker, I know seymour duncan do a few of them

EDIT: Oh and yeah, they do sound as good
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by elmo33
Ahhhh... that's what I was thinking. I was afraid of that. Oh well, I guess I'll have to find something else.

Thanks guys.

Doesn't seem like it would be very hard to reroute it for a HB.

Then again, I don't know anything about woodworking.
Quote by archerygenious
You could get a single coil sized humbucker, I know seymour duncan do a few of them

EDIT: Oh and yeah, they do sound as good

I do like the sound of it. Either a humbucker or a P90 would sound cool. I may look into single-coil sized ones.
Quote by werty22
Doesn't seem like it would be very hard to reroute it for a HB.

Then again, I don't know anything about woodworking.
I think it's an easy job when you have the skills, but like you, I don't know about this. I think to pay someone would be too expensive for me, considering this guitar.
Quote by brownsfan456

lies lies lies. ever tried a telecaster with humbuckers?

i think it needs to be routed, but you can get the custom model which already has 2 humbuckers installed.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by brownsfan456

You've never played a '72 thinline, have you?