No, this is not a thread about buying a Warwick from the custom shop but instead making your dream warwick, it's a shame you don't get to see what it would look like but you get a good idea. Here's the link: http://www.warwick.de/modules/custom_shop/options.php?TYP=HARDWARE_MECHANICS&submenuID=14620&katID=14621&cl=EN

For those who might ask, mine would have black machine heads, a swirly bubinga headstock, shark fin inlays, neck thru, Standard U shape(for 5-string),24 frets,34"scale, maple neck, maple fingerboard,Swirly Bubinga body,bubinga finish, Bartolini Musicman Pick Ups,3 band 18v Bartolini electronics, and a Kahler 5-string vibrato.

Have fun.
I decided to change my sig to something big and colorful
standard ash Corvette, dual EQ's, ebony board, SD QP middle position, 4 string, double detuners, frets, squirrel hanging off of the 12th fret holding an acorn attached to a branch that has leaves/branches on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th fret inlay, emerald finish, with a tree branch competition stripe. gold hardware. 4 way happy face inlayed in between the neck bolts.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
^ almost quoted that one....+ 1originality warwicks are freakin sic, in agood way
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
^ almost quoted that one....+ 1originality warwicks are freakin sic, in agood way

why thank you, kind loin.

I'm thinking maybe acorn dot markers below the squirrel...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the humanity
standard ash Corvette, dual EQ's, ebony board, SD QP middle position, 4 string, double detuners, frets, squirrel hanging off of the 12th fret holding an acorn attached to a branch that has leaves/branches on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th fret inlay, emerald finish, with a tree branch competition stripe. gold hardware. 4 way happy face inlayed in between the neck bolts.

Humanity, I have to say I love you. Nothing more.

Streamer 5. Black Hardware, Active EMG-DC40's and 3 brand preamp with variable mids. Volume and blend, of course, but with coil tap or a series/parallel switch. Mahogany body, Bubinga top. Neck will be in this order, Maple-Purpleheart-Maple-Bubinga-Maple-Purpleheart-Maple. Rosewood board, 24 frets. Inlays will be MY fingerprints, glowing green in the dark. 12th fret will say "Chaotic." Headstock matches the body.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102

Streamer 5. Black Hardware, Active EMG-DC40's and 3 brand preamp with variable mids. Volume and blend, of course, but with coil tap or a series/parallel switch. Mahogany body, Bubinga top. Neck will be in this order, Maple-Purpleheart-Maple-Bubinga-Maple-Purpleheart-Maple. Rosewood board, 24 frets. Inlays will be MY fingerprints, glowing green in the dark. 12th fret will say "Chaotic." Headstock matches the body.

the sane one but in 6 strings and with avalon dot markers with a G on the 12th and 24th fret
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Humanity, I have to say I love you. Nothing more.

oh really? what's this, eh?

(sigging, btw, my e-natomy is lacking)

Quote by Cody_Grey102

so un-me.

in fact, why go to Warwick when you seem to be diggin Spector?
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the humanity

so un-me.

Because the man is wise . I gotta say, your bass is one that would be amazing, especially the custom monkey and tree inlay. That would be quite a sight, and as its a warwick, it would be a beast. Save up the bloody money and custom order it now dude, its going to haunt my dreams now. Bastard .

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Because the man is wise . I gotta say, your bass is one that would be amazing, especially the custom monkey and tree inlay. That would be quite a sight, and as its a warwick, it would be a beast. Save up the bloody money and custom order it now dude, its going to haunt my dreams now. Bastard .

it's a squirrel.

and I'm planning on getting it made.

myself, partially
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Last edited by the humanity at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by the humanity
oh really? what's this, eh?

(sigging, btw, my e-natomy is lacking)

so un-me.

Cos no one made a thread for custom Spectors.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Until mine actually arrives either today or tomorrow:

Corvette standard 5er, active/passive
Swirly bubinga top
Bubinga body
Gold hardware
Matching headstock
Brass nut

And once that arrives:

Dolphin Pro 5er
Californian Buckeye Burl top
Matching headstock
Ovangkol body
Wenge neck
Togerstripe Ebony fingerboard
High polish satin finish

EDIT: Some more shameless pictures postage, just because I can

i just noticed that warwick offer sea foam green in the custom shop.

nothing is more metal than sea foam green
Thumb NT 5-string
Highly-figured Bubinga Pomelle body
7-piece wenge/bubinga neck
Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard
JAN-I nut
Bartolini pickups
Aguilar preamp

Yeah, it's really close to the base model, but I'm a big Thumb fan and deviating from those foundational elements just seems kind of odd. For example, a figured maple body would just be weird.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Last edited by mountaindew88 at Mar 17, 2009,
Im thinking:

-Streamer shape
-Swamp Ash body, Birdseye Maple top, Natural Oil Finish
-Flat wenge/maple Neck, Birdsye Maple Headstock
-Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard, 24th fret F-Clef inlay, sharkfin inlays
-Twin Alembic soapbars, with capacitors
-Audere preamp, 3-band with mid-shift switch, and a high-end roll-off knob, with the 'Custom' tops.
-Chrome hardware

Warwick can keep their MEC electronics!

Quote by moody git

this. always.

The Vampyre??? Really? But they have strings like a rubber band...
Attendez la creme!
"Harry dear, its an inaminate object"

"YOU'RE AN INANIMATE OBJECT!"
Last edited by the_underling at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Cos no one made a thread for custom Spectors.

true, true.

who else feels white wenge should be a custom shop option?
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by Deliriumbassist
They're very accomodating- get the dealer to ask if they have any, and if they do, they'll use it. It wouldn't surprise me if they have some.

oooh. sweet.

well, can't do that as of yet- I'm hoping to trade my Schecter for an ash corvette, so that may or may not do it right.

I'm having second thoughts though, the perfect tone for my most steady gig is easily a Fender Precision. played one at my church- wow. it fits.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the_underling

The Vampyre??? Really? But they have strings like a rubber band...

of the warwicks i've played i prefered the vampyre over all of them infinity coming close mind you. i just have a thing for the vampyres, they feel "right" for me and the way i play
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
^ And do you play in F sharp like they were designed for?
Attendez la creme!

Quote by the_underling
^ And do you play in F sharp like they were designed for?

only 1 was. most are not.

EDIT: Del got beat!
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Last edited by the humanity at Mar 17, 2009,
I didnt realise the Dark Lord was a special edition. My bad.
Attendez la creme!