Hey UG,

my girlfriend's birthday is comming up and her favorite band is Lacuna Coil. I secretly got her tickets to their show with the Music As a Weapon tour, and I was wondering how good they were live. I don't like them at all, although I love Suicide Silence and Disturbed I can stand. I saw both of these bands at the past Mayhem Fest and I was wondering if Lacuna Coil puts on just as good of a show. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks =]
My gear:

Dean Dimebag Dixie Rebel Razorback
Ibanez RG220B
Laney HCM60R Amp
Digitech Black 13 Scott Ian Sig Pedal
Morley Classic Wah
I'd go just to see Cristina sing a cappella...but they do put on a good show. We're seeing them next Sunday with Chimaira and Killswitch Engage.
If it's her favorite band, then go for it.
And she's horrible, but you can always act like you like her.. It will please your girlfriend, which in turn could end up, with you, getting laid..
Quote by madbasslover
I'd go see them if Cristina Scabbia did strip dances between songs.

If only, if only....

When I saw them they were spot on not to mention Cristina was looking great as usual
God she is hot. She's painfully hot. Her hotness both tortures and pleases me.

Anyways, how'd she sound? She seems like a solid singer, but with all the fancy studio tricks people can do these days, you just never know.
I've never found her THAT attractive to be honest.
I'd tap it, but it's not my preference.

She's good live. She's a bit more forceful, not as light handed with her lower tones.
Tortures and pleases you, you say? Mmm masochism

She sounded great in my opinion. I'd never heard any of their stuff before hand though
She sounds pretty sexy live too. Not too mention looks sexy...so the sexy sound of her sexy voice combines with the sexiness of her sexy appearance to reach a whole new level of sexiness....the kind you can feel in your pores weeks after the concert

>_>

<_<

I might've overexaggerated a bit...
They are pretty good live, I saw them by accident.
The music is incredibly boring, but I could tell they sounded exactly like they did on their records.

She wasn't hot when I saw her :S
I just googled her and god damn thats a different woman I swear.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
They are pretty good live, I saw them by accident.
The music is incredibly boring, but I could tell they sounded exactly like they did on their records.

She wasn't hot when I saw her :S
I just googled her and god damn thats a different woman I swear.

I've seen pictures of her with and without makeup and while the makeup does undoubtedly lend a helping hand to her good looks, she seems like she's one of those women who's just naturally good looking. In my opinion, anyways.
Lacuna Coil is decent live. The Jonas Brothers are amazing though. They will make your girlfriend's vagina feel tingly. You will be sured to get laid if you take her to that.
Quote by Magero
They put on a decent live show, but to be fair, if your girlfriend is a fan, then she'll enjoy it no matter what, man.

that.

I've heard mostly nothing but good things about their live set. And though I can't stand their recent material, it should be a treat for her I'm sure of it.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by schmyler_taly
Lacuna Coil is decent live. The Jonas Brothers are amazing though. They will make your girlfriend's vagina feel tingly. You will be sured to get laid if you take her to that.

but what about the purity band?!?!??!?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Lacuna Coil is EXCELLENT live. One of the few bands who are just as good live(if not better than) as they are on their albums. Saw them at Jagermeister's Spring 07 Music Tour, and they blew me away.