So our band consists of 3 guitar players, 2 bass players, and a drummer and we have a battle of the bands thing going on a school. So are there any good thrash metal songs we could cover (something like megadeth or metallica)
Yeah, without a vocalist, the best you're gonna be able to do is either The Call of Ktulu, Orion, or maybe something by Russian Circles.

EDIT: 2 bassists? What is the need for 3 guitarists and 2 bassists? Doesn't it sound ridiculously muddy?
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Wow, kick out a bassist and guitar player, then turn on into/find a singer.
Dave Mustaine is a Joke

Quote by strat0blaster
Why don't you just all jam and see what comes out

That wat she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Jason Newsted pisses off James Hetfield on YouTube.
Quote by SRV565
So our band consists of 3 guitar players, 2 bass players, and a drummer and we have a battle of the bands thing going on a school. So are there any good thrash metal songs we could cover (something like megadeth or metallica)

No, there are no good thrash metal songs at all. Certainly no good ones by Metallica or Megadeath. There most certainly are not tabs of many Megadeath and Metallica songs on this site that you could look for yourself and you definitely cannot search any thrash metal song you like on UG to see if your band could play the song.
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Damascus
No, there are no good thrash metal songs at all. Certainly no good ones by Metallica or Megadeath. There most certainly are not tabs of many Megadeath and Metallica songs on this site that you could look for yourself and you definitely cannot search any thrash metal song you like on UG to see if your band could play the song.

I don't know why but for second at the start I thought you were serious maybe you should just to be on the safe side stick in a *sarcastic*
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Quote by Fearnohamsters
I don't know why but for second at the start I thought you were serious maybe you should just to be on the safe side stick in a *sarcastic*

Maybe you just need to learn how to detect sarcasm.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Drop a guitarists and bassists. Too many cooks spoil the soup.
If you want more instruments pick up a keyboard player.
ditch a bassist definately
or maybe get one two sing?
and take the sarcastic guys advice and just search for one
we cant give you any songs if you dont give us any indication of skill either
Ditch 1 of the guitarists and one of the bassists. You've got 2 much sonic pressure and it will sound muddy unless you guys are ace composers.
Quote by Highwaytohell
Ditch 1 of the guitarists and one of the bassists. You've got 2 much sonic pressure and it will sound muddy unless you guys are ace composers.

And if you guys are young, I doubt all of you will have grasped the concept of 'dynamics' yet. You'll have to be very talented not to turn it into a sloppy, midrange-y mess.
Like everybody else has said, you're gonna need to remove a couple people from your group. Do not play a gig with 3 guitars and 2 bass, it will be an absolute mess unless all 5 of you are extremely accurate players which I doubt.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Quote by SRV565

Not sure if you can play a song with 3 guitar players, 2 bass players and no singer. Try YYZ lol it's not trash metal but if you got no singer it's better than nothing. You could try One by Metallica, maybe Soothsayer by Buckethead (no singing so just an idea) look for songs by Buckethead, most of the songs are great. Surfacing by Slipknot, Duality by Slipknot, Before i Forget by Slipknot (it does have a lot of singing but it's still great with only guitar and drums) That was just your life by Metallica, and just listen to some Slipknot and find others that you may like.