Im planning on buying a '59 Danelectro Reissue within the next month or so. I need to upgrade my amp and need your help. What would be a great amp that would play nice clean and bluesy tones of the Dano but also handle metal/core/punk for when i use my Ibanez? My budget is not much $200 USD or so.
Thanks
Yeah, out of all the modelers that's probably the best choice.

I personally would go for a Fender Champ 600 and a Micro Metal Muff (or look on eBay for a Boss HM-2) but that's just me.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
The Valvetronix is the best choice for handling blues and midgain out of the lower priced modelers, IMO.
^The Fender Super Champ XD and Vibro Champ XD are both pretty good at it, too.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Just wanted to chime in about the Super Champ XC. I love it, it is a bit more than 200 bucks ( I paid 250 for mine, but got a deal because the salesman misquoted the price at first, I think they are around 325). The sound from it is amazing for the size and price.