Hi Guys

so I am thinking that i want a nice, bang-for-your-buck, halfstack. So ive been looking around local stores and testing out lots of different brands, but i have not been able to fine the brands orange or randall and i was wondering if they are good because if they are, i'll keep searching but if they aren't, i'll just skip them.

so let me know what you think. i play everything from classic rock, to metal, but i also hope that they have a nice clean channel
look online

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400

why, gods of UG, why?

Budget? Bang-for-your buck is a completely invalid method of quantifying value on anything except a personal, individual basis.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Orange is hardly "bang for your buck." They're good amps but they're expensive, and unless you really like the Orange tone in particular, then you might be better off spending your big bucks elsewhere.
Buying a stack that is "bang for your buck" is also a fairly stupid thing to do.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.