To those of you in here that have ever taken a month off or longer of playing before

Did you get rusty? If so how long did it take you to get back to where you were in your playing
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
I've broken both bones in my left arm before. I took 6-8 weeks off. I was horribly rusty when I picked it back up. It took about 2 months to get back to where I was. But that was with physical therapy. I'm sure that if you haven't broken a bone, it won't take so long.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
It's good to take some time off

you'll come back alot stronger with different ideas ect
Quote by guitaristinblac
y do u wanna take off?

I've just about wrecked my left hand. sharp pains between index and middle finger. index numb/painful and weak. Middle finger developed a pain in the highest crease. Its gotten to the point where its not fun to play cause I have to deal with pain 50% of the time I practice
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
I stopped playing for two months because I got depressed after I got kicked out of my first band for musical differences. Thank god for Slash getting into Guitar Hero and making me get back to playing real guitar. But anyway, it was debatable, but I personally thought I sounded better from spending time listening to the music as music instead of notes, something I try to keep doing to today.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I have stopped for about three months before. Took me about three days, granted this way playing for five to six hours a day, so like fifteen to eighteen hours to get back into it. It comes back eventually. You may have to relearn songs though.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.