Well now I can honestly say yes yes they do lol

Hmmm that logo looks familiar.....

That's right finally got rid of my Marshall 1960 cab and got something better suited for my 6505+

The thing simply sounds amazing and exactly the tone I have been after. That cab is built like a tank and you can tell the construction is top notch. A big step up from the Marshall. And the Texas heats are a great match, completely cured all the issues I was having with the g12t-75's.
That's be sick if your room wasn't 5 feet wide. Lol jk pretty sick my man, and yeah i heard the same thing about those 6505's
Smart Pothead and Proud
krank sucks

███████████████████████████████████
Quote by 36mikeyb36
That's be sick if your room wasn't 5 feet wide. Lol jk pretty sick my man, and yeah i heard the same thing about those 6505's

Yup a 5 foot wide room does suck but when that 5 foot room is actually a 5'x15' foot closest with as much square footage as some peoples bedrooms converted into a recording studio... that my friend is magical...

And thanks everyone
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yup a 5 foot wide room does suck but when that 5 foot room is actually a 5'x15' foot closest with as much square footage as some peoples bedrooms converted into a recording studio... that my friend is magical...

And thanks everyone

I have a 450 sq foot bedroom.

my rig is lonely in the corner....
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
I have a 450 sq foot bedroom.

my rig is lonely in the corner....

I know the feeling, I've had mine in a few different rooms in the house. The best spot I have found is in the closet. Smaller space, no windows, sound proof and sounds a ton better with less resonance issues. Makes for a perfect dead room too.
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Mar 16, 2009,
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Is that a new cab or did you go used?

Happy NCD btw.

Its used but in surprisingly good shape considering it was on an arena tour with the guitarist of Neverset. Just shows how well these cabs hold up.
Don't tell me you sold the Ampeg to help get it...
Guitar:
Schecter Tempest Custom
Amp:
-currently looking
Pedalboard:
KORG pitchblack
BOSS SD-2
iSP Decimator
Ibanez DE7
Quote by JO-E-E
Don't tell me you sold the Ampeg to help get it...

Nope that I didnt its just not in the picture.

I was gassin to hear how she sounded so didnt have time to find a spot for the Ampeg yet.
Phew.

How's the stereo setup sound through that new beast?
Guitar:
Schecter Tempest Custom
Amp:
-currently looking
Pedalboard:
KORG pitchblack
BOSS SD-2
iSP Decimator
Ibanez DE7
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Its used but in surprisingly good shape considering it was on an arena tour with the guitarist of Neverset. Just shows how well these cabs hold up.

I figured it was used because as far as I know Krank uses Eminence Legends now instead of the Texas Heats.

Sweet cab though dude!
Drat...

Any chance you'll be throwing a different pair of speakers in that thing to mix it up a bit?
Guitar:
Schecter Tempest Custom
Amp:
-currently looking
Pedalboard:
KORG pitchblack
BOSS SD-2
iSP Decimator
Ibanez DE7
Nice, that's a nice guitar, I can't see the single coils. You should get an S or SA, I saw someone selling one in the gear ads for $40.
congrats man, I really liked that combination. The heats tend to attenuate a bit of topend, which works nice with the 5150, and the balanced midrange really brings out the snarl/grind in amps like the 5150. It really is a complimentary combination. Those cabs are built like tanks too, one of the only ones made of a solid wood, compared to a ply. The poplar combined with the ported design really works well for the br00talz, and surprisingly can cover a lot more. Krank has been the best company I've ever dealt with support wise too, they even helped me out after they knew I had bought used. Great company, great product.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by JO-E-E
Drat...

Any chance you'll be throwing a different pair of speakers in that thing to mix it up a bit?

Actually thats the plan, gonna find some speakers that compliment the Texas Heats. Drop them in the combo and she should be good to go.

Quote by Tempoe
Nice, that's a nice guitar, I can't see the single coils. You should get an S or SA, I saw someone selling one in the gear ads for $40.

Thanks for the info. But the Ibanez was built for one thing and one thing only and thats the br00talz I stripped her down on purpose.

Quote by Erock503
congrats man, I really liked that combination. The heats tend to attenuate a bit of topend, which works nice with the 5150, and the balanced midrange really brings out the snarl/grind in amps like the 5150. It really is a complimentary combination. Those cabs are built like tanks too, one of the only ones made of a solid wood, compared to a ply. The poplar combined with the ported design really works well for the br00talz, and surprisingly can cover a lot more. Krank has been the best company I've ever dealt with support wise too, they even helped me out after they knew I had bought used. Great company, great product.

You are spot on, on that one man. The heats are exactly what I was looking for and the complete opposite of what I hated about the G12T-75's. Even my wife who usually can even tell the difference in a SS amp and a tube amp was like that sounds alot better. And surpisingly enough one of the only clips I could find of a 6505 with a krank cab was of non br00talz showing off how verastile they could get.