ok....i been playing guitar for quite awhile but i just barely RECENTLY heard about this.....so....what is it...i looked for it and couldn't find it. so basically what is the Shut The F*ck Up pedal? and who makes it.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
sounds made up to me
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
sounds made up to me

+1

If it's real, it's probably a noise reducer. (At least that would make sense to me.)
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Sounds made up to me too.

Maybe a nickname for a noise suppressor?
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by tona_107
sounds made up to me

dunno....might be fake, but really i dont know.....i think its supposed to be a distortion pedal but im not really sure
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Best thing I've read all night. I'm pretty sure there's nothing called a STFU pedal.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Never heard of it, we should run all MG and spider threads through it though, would save us time.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
lol that was stupid, i just found it...i was looking at a gear review for 5FDP, and by damned chance he has it...its a MXR Smart Gate, look at 2:10 and you can see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmOuj_HtU
Quote by theoreticmusic
i googled it, this is what I got.

www.stfu.se

yeah...i fell for that when i was looking for the damn thing..not gonna do it again....though it is funny
Quote by Kevin Saale
Found it:

(Invalid img)

nice photoshop, you can still see the pixelation where you put STFU

anyways i already found it
Quote by Kevin Saale
Found it:

(Invalid img)

i have that pedal. it's an fs-5u i'm gunna go write that on it now
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
im pretty sure it would be an insult, for example Q. what is the best pedal. A. The STFU pedal!!
Uhm, im the person the joke is about sadly.
Im not lieing either.
I posted my rig with a clear picture of my Noise Reducer labeled as "STFU!"

Heres a picture...