Hokay, so I've been thinking about a pedalboard for awhile now... and suddenly I realized my dad had some board lying around. I felt like painting it like a Frankenstrat because I think this is the only Frankenboard ever built (read: unoriginal and lazy) and I needed an organized solution to my mass of cables.

So here we are, build pics:

First coat of white. I didn't put primer on it ( ) cause I couldn't find any round the house. I think it's fine regardless.

I see my red door and I want it painted bla-aaack~

After the tape for the black's been removed...you know, I think I should've kept it this way.

Taped off for the red...

Red paint applied.

Aaand the board is relatively 'complete' after two clear coats and light sanding between them. At the end it doesn't really resemble the Frankenstrat (too much taping off, not enough red) but it was INSPIRED by it.

In case you were wondering it's not done yet... I haven't made the bottom 'chamber' thing to hold the power strip and adapters, nor put on the velcro, so expect more pics to come.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Mar 16, 2009,
funny you are doing this, I planed on doing the same when I get back from this work trip. Not the stripe though, just hiding stuff underneath and such, I'll have to post pics of it here when I'm done. Good luck to you
I was actually inspired by a pedalboard build in GG&A, which might still be on the frontpage...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Ridiculous, but I like it.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
That's awesome, I've been meaning to make myself a pedal board.
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
It'll be even more awesome in (hopefully) a few days...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
thats one nice lookn board, i thot of doing that, but decided to use up left over stain & poly
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
A pic of the board as it stands now. It's a bit unstable because I didn't do the feet properly.

UPDATE!

I've acquired some more wood, velcro and a saw blade, so expect a bottom level to be added...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Last edited by Raijouta at May 10, 2009,