I was just trying to think of some of those funny things that piss you off for example, when your eating an onion ring and the whole onion comes out even though you just wanted a bite, or when you try to get one ice cube out of the glass and you pour but they all stay then they eventually all fall on your face. Can you guys toss me some ideas like this?
When you go on the forums feeling all educational and happen to stumble upon a thread called "need some ideas" or something similar, that somehow wants to write a song about onion rings or some variation of onions, water in its solid form and its collision with the frontal surface we like to call our face.
When you go to open your beer and it fizzes everywhere.
Magnum - Lead Guitar/Vocals ...Feeling Lucky?

Quote by pilgrimevan

...actually my favorite riff came out of getting a handjob.
Quote by georgakis187
When you go on the forums feeling all educational and happen to stumble upon a thread called "need some ideas" or something similar, that somehow wants to write a song about onion rings or some variation of onions, water in its solid form and its collision with the frontal surface we like to call our face.

*Cough* Your A Homo *Cough*
Magnum - Lead Guitar/Vocals ...Feeling Lucky?

Quote by pilgrimevan

...actually my favorite riff came out of getting a handjob.
Quote by georgakis187

Thanks for the idea, but its a little long