Can't wait.. its coming in a week or so. I have a spider 15 to hold me til then

It's beautiful in burgundy tolex.. i cant wait to hear this thing. I want my damn mesa!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

I am glad for you and your new amp, but your gloating thread does not amuse me.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
no joke, raise your hand if you give a damn about this kid's new gear.
anyone?
<chirp, chirp>
even the crickets disapprove.
Cmon, I'm not bragging or anything.. there are people with far better gear!

I'm just really happy because I'll have a mesa because I've always wanted one. But have never been able to afford one until recently (It still took me a long time).
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

The thing is - if it was a NAD thread, then fine. This, however, does not amuse me in the slightest bit.
EDIT: Always wanted one? You've been playing guitar for less than 2 years and this is your second head....

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Last edited by Dr.Pain-MD at Mar 16, 2009,
Okay, wanted one for a YEAR since I discovered what good gear is. I liked my Peavey, but it did not have alot of character. It didn't open up the sound that I wanted. Every mesa I've played (LOUD) has given me exactly what I wanted. So that's that as far as that's concerned.

And I don't know what a NAD thread is.

Oh, and it's not a head. I sold the whole pv/avatar rig. Too big, too loud. Settled for the dc-5 combo.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Last edited by injected at Mar 16, 2009,
Quote by injected
Okay, wanted one for a YEAR since I discovered what good gear is. I liked my Peavey, but it did not have alot of character. It didn't open up the sound that I wanted. Every mesa I've played (LOUD) has given me exactly what I wanted. So that's that as far as that's concerned.

And I don't know what a NAD thread is.

NAD = New Amp Day.
Oh those things.. Yeah I'll probably make one of those with lots of pictures and sound clips.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

You'd better, or I will beat you upside the head with this thread over and over and over and over and over and over again. Again.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

you must post pics, or BS.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
you must post pics, or BS.

Fine. It can still be BS if it's someone elses amp but whatever.

I will take my own pics when i actually get the thing but i've been wanking to these for a few days in anticipation

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

^that's very stylish

my Mesa Stiletto has a Hot White Tolex, i think something other than black tolex is always cool.

congrats
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat