Most people hve their new amp and pedal days. However due to luck (and irresponsible spending) I am, by the end of the week, going to be in posession of 4 new pedals.

So I thought, who not force UG to share my joy for a whole week?

And I also thought, why not test the knowledge of UGers?

So I present, or would present were it not for my f0cking cell phone not allowing me to get full pics of photos I send, the first two members of what's sure to be a happy family.

http://lightsurf.xtra.co.nz/guest/view/message/large.do?fromAddress=273519989&invite=FEvr4VJGzU56cYtohUBa&msgNo=0&folderFullName=INBOX&slide=0&pictureCount=1&fromMessage=true

http://lightsurf.xtra.co.nz/guest/view/message/large.do?fromAddress=273519989&invite=0EKr4qJMzU5WvYNohQGh&msgNo=0&folderFullName=INBOX&slide=0&pictureCount=1&fromMessage=true

http://lightsurf.xtra.co.nz/guest/view/message/large.do?fromAddress=273519989&invite=hEur40JszU5Y2YMoLUio&msgNo=0&folderFullName=INBOX&slide=0&pictureCount=1&fromMessage=true

http://lightsurf.xtra.co.nz/guest/view/message/large.do?fromAddress=273519989&invite=qECr4JJezU59nzfYhQ80&msgNo=0&folderFullName=INBOX&slide=0&pictureCount=1&fromMessage=true

*Steve Irwin accent*
As you can see, these critters are very shy. But let's wait and see if they show their faces! Course, a little guesswork at their identities by you UGers never hurt your chances either...
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Ever since that one epic thread with the...Splawn? (IIRC), everyone has been making us normal, curious folk guess when it comes to NGD threads.
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
I'm waiting for 311 himself to make an appearance.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Guyatone Micro Chorus and Wah Rocker

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
You're right on teh Micro Chorus, but no it isn't a Wah Rocker.
Quote by Cathbard
only other one I can think of is the slow volume

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
You do know shadow if that purple pedal is boutique you are essentialy cheating us over?
I assume its a flanger by the purple stereotype but besides that i can't think of a damn thing.
So is it a slow volume or not ? I wanne know. Only thing I know so far is that both have to be Guyatone pedals.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
sweet

i have no idea what those are
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats on your pedal thar shadow whatever it is!

Hey, I wasn't the first one. Sanitarium som'thin som'thin started it with his Krank Rev pedal amp thread.

That thread was epic, pure win
HNPW, unfortunaly im a pedal n00b, so heaven knows what pedals they are. Hint????
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']You do know shadow if that purple pedal is boutique you are essentialy cheating us over?
I assume its a flanger by the purple stereotype but besides that i can't think of a damn thing.
Nope, it isn't a flanger. Or boutique by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote by helsinki_vampir
So is it a slow volume or not ? I wanne know. Only thing I know so far is that both have to be Guyatone pedals.

It isn't a Slow Volume, it isn't even a Guyatone.

And there'll be a few new additions tonight (hopefully) if teh mail is nice to me. But regulars might have an idea what they are if they read my posts.
Quote by Cathbard
The first 2 pics is the same pedal. It's a Guyatone Micro Chorus. The other 2 pic show the second pedal. My first guess was that it is a Guyatone Wah Rocker but shadow_666 says its not so my guess its a Guyatone Slow Volume. I only wait for him to say if I'm right or wrong.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
I said it isn't a Guyatone pedal at all, it's a different brand.
Quote by Cathbard
Danelectro French Fries Auto Wah?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Nope. Keep trying.
Quote by Cathbard
I KNOW. Man your tricky.

Maxon AD-9 Analog Delay.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2

got tired of linky clickin. the pictures aren't good enough for me to wager a guess. i'd just embarass myself.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by helsinki_vampir
I KNOW. Man your tricky.

Maxon AD-9 Analog Delay.

While I would be quite happy with that, unfortunately no. It is a delay though.
Quote by Cathbard
could the 3rd pic be an ibanez ad-9?

EDIT: both beaten and wrong i think unless somehow the first guy was wrong saying maxon instead of ibanez.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Last edited by Robino_Ibanez at Mar 17, 2009,
No, it's neither Maxon nor Ibanez.
Quote by Cathbard
Just to taste the last one in that direction.
Keeley AD-9?
if not:
is it new or old?
still in production?
country where the company is from?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
which one of the pics is the delay pedal?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
It's not a Keeley AD-9.

It is a new pedal, and it's still in production unless there's something I don't know about.

And I'm not sure where exactly the company is from, but the pedal is made in China and it pretty budget.
Quote by Cathbard