is this guitar worth getting i have read the reveiws but i would like some more feedback i dont think it makes a difference but this paticular one is in black also i wana know if $1100 australian is a good deal for this guitar(it includes case)
me being me i have a big hatred of most BC Rich guitars and it also extends to this guitar. for $1100 you could be walking away with an Ibanez S Series guitar which i reckon most people will say/agree is a far greater guitar then the BC Rich.
The speedloader is crap because the strings are hard to come by. My buddy had a Virgin speedloader and it played well, but when re-stringing had to happen, he didn't know what to do.

The S series would be better, there are much better alterniatives to that guitar than just the speedloader.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
fe man honestly i wud go either way but thats y im askin dont know y u hate em thouugh my mate has a mockingbird that sounds auesome
Any other new B.C. Rich would do better than the Speedloaders. Look at the new Trace series, comes with a floyd rose and is cheap.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Quote by dukeofmetal
fe man honestly i wud go either way but thats y im askin dont know y u hate em thouugh my mate has a mockingbird that sounds auesome

i don't hate all of them, i just hate a majority of them. imho there's a ****load of other 'metal' (and i use that term loosely) guitars that are a great bang for your buck and don't rely on extreme 'metal' (once again i use that term loosely) shapes to get their sales. that and i found bc rich to use crappy low end woods, and hardware for their guitars. of course this is what i found what you think is entirely different to mine obviously.
Quote by CarbonDeath
The speedloader is crap because the strings are hard to come by. My buddy had a Virgin speedloader and it played well, but when re-stringing had to happen, he didn't know what to do.

The S series would be better, there are much better alterniatives to that guitar than just the speedloader.

lol i can get the strings easily but for me the only thing is S series next feel abit thin
lol wen i sed y do u hate em i was talkin to other guy but i like the shape of the beast and its made of mahogany which i thought was good but sumthin tells me u will prove me wrong lol
Try anything else then, please. For the price, the speedloader is a pain. Any Jackson or Ibanez will do the same if not better around that price.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
lol i like the speedloader but yeah jackson is an option i like the kelly and the warrior but dont know any specifics about them i jus like the way they look

nd i didnt realise how bad bc rich was looked at
Quote by CarbonDeath
Try anything else then, please. For the price, the speedloader is a pain. Any Jackson or Ibanez will do the same if not better around that price.

plus you could probably get even a better BC rich for that money ( I recall someone mentioning the trace series)
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by dukeofmetal
wots the trace series??

lack of grammar (god I thought mine was crap).

a bunch of their models have trace versions, different binding/paintjobs, and no tremolo.

if you need the trem, and the ibanez feels too thin, look into other series guitars... jackson dinky/kelly/warrior maybe?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
lol sorry about the grammer, but i still dont get what is so bad about this guitar(besides the fact that you dont seem to like the speedloader bridge which i do)