I am getting a Fender HSS Mexican Strat for my first, And Maybe a Peavey Vyper 30 Watt Amp.. What Accessories and stuff should I get too? I already have picks, and a tuner..
Last edited by freshflip1322 at Mar 16, 2009,
rich ****....
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
what genres of music are you interested in playing? some books to help you out as you get started would probably work, and obviously you'll need a patchcord or two. you could also grab the footswitch for the vypyr
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
You should get a second mexican strat and then send it to me.

Seriously though strap locks are nice to have, along with a case or at the very least a gig bag. Pedals are fun to have as well but you should mess around with your amp first to see what you need to get the sound you want.
Quote by GODhimself37
rich ****....

Or he just saved money like the rest of us did!
A nice strap that feels good to you and straplocks, a stand for the guitar, gigbag or case for the guitar.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
make sure you have a pair of wire cutters for strings, and a pack of extra strings maybe (make sure they are the same gauge as your guitar is already set up with). oh and probably a monster cable