Hey guys, I'm new here, I am a guitarhead and this site looks pretty damn good! Yeah I read Jack White is rather strangley playing drums in is new band "The Dead Weather" Allison mosshart of the kills is on lead vocals. Jack Lawrence of the greenhornes on bass and Dean Fertita of queens of the stoneage on guitar. They are releasing an album "Horehouse" in June. Should be an interesting listen. Jack White is a great musician in my opinion, very experimental. I think he will be remembered up there with the likes of Dylan,Zep,Hendrix etc...
Dean Fertita of queens of the stoneage on guitar

only reason for this band being anywhere near awesome.

but seriously, Jack White is like a band whore.. he seems to be digging his fingers into everyones music these days
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by smithy78
I think he will be remembered up there with the likes of Dylan,Zep,Hendrix etc...

I'm not going to touch this with a fifty foot pole... I better leave this thread before I say something that someone will take offense to.
Quote by wizards?
I'm not going to touch this with a fifty foot pole... I better leave this thread before I say something that someone will take offense to.

Agreed
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by wizards?
I'm not going to touch this with a fifty foot pole...

i thought of demetri martin when you said that.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by smithy78
Hey guys, I'm new here, I am a guitarhead and this site looks pretty damn good! .

it is pretty damn good. welcome to the pit!
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Quote by mikko 9119

but seriously, Jack White is like a band whore.. he seems to be digging his fingers into everyones music these days

I would say the same thing if I wasn't a fan of the man, but I am, so I must put this out. Jack is OBSESSED with the number 3, and now he is currently in 3 bands. Hmm =P
But I was just listening to them, they are pretty good. I was to understand though that the stripes were to release an album this summer. Guess not =(
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
ive listened to thier songs and i must say that jack is a pretty good drummer. i cant wait for the album

btw this thread will probably be closed in a few seconds

HeavyEdit: and yes the white stripes are still planning on releasing an album very soon
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Last edited by heavyairship at Mar 16, 2009,
Oh, Jack White and his need to make music...their music just on youtube?
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
Quote by mikko 9119

Well I'd hardly even consider the White Stripes a band. It is pretty much his solo career. I think it is a good thing he is going in different directions but I'm not totally sold on this new band just yet. I don't see why he needs to be in two bands with Jack Lawrence. I'm most interested in how they work with Alison Mosshart. I've seen the Kills before and although I wasn't a huge fan of them I think it could be quite an interesting combination.
Quote by mikko 9119

Its not much different than saying, I would touch that with a fifty foot pole
well whenever i start threads about bands they get closed and i get told to take it to the bands and artists forum

but i guess the mods like jack white
Emerse your soul in love

Quote by mikko 9119

I'm just sayin, I would totally touch that with a ten foot pole.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by smithy78
I think he will be remembered up there with the likes of Dylan,Zep,Hendrix etc...

and this is what this thread is about now.
wrong forum. take it to Bands and Artists.

*reported*
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Mar 16, 2009,
Quote by KGB_INC
wrong forum.

*reported*

a pox on thee
Emerse your soul in love