I want to limit the volume my Orange Tiny Terror without muffling the tone, it's too loud at full gain and has not matser volume to keep then oise down while still using it full gain, what do I need to keep the tone of loud volumes but quieter? Does an EQ work or is it something else? The master volume on my ME-50 ruins the tone, so I'm a little confused!

Thanks
The curse of tubes, my friend. You could try a master volume mod, i'm sure there's one available. another thing that would be far more effective is reamping.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Looks to me like the TT has both a gain and master volume. Turn the gain up and the volume down.
An attenuator is the best thing for that - It's not perfect, but I can't think of anything better.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
An attenuator is the best thing for that - It's not perfect, but I can't think of anything better.

dun dun dun, reamping.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
dun dun dun, reamping.

What if he doesn't want to - He seems quite content with the sound of his TT. Just requires it quieter. 'dun dun dun'

Also, 'reamping' is not a commonly used phrase.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Eh. okay. so here's what you do. Run an attenuator as a load box, take a cheap power amp (a la Crate powerblock), run the proper out on the attenuator into the powerblock, and run the powerblock into the cab. won't change the tone, and it will enable you to have fully saturated toobz at any valyume.

granted, it's not the cheapest method, but it is the most effective. Kevin Saale and Riffhog both do it, I believe.

Don't judge me.
Quote by al112987
There IS a master volume on the TT...

it's not a good amp anyway. the volume circuit doesn't do much good.

Don't judge me.
Theres Volume, tone and gain. However when the volumes is put fractionally lower than 9 oclock - which becomes neccesary once a lot of gain is on then the quality just dies. I love the tone of the amp, wouldn't want much else but I have to say it's quite an annoying fault.