Righty, i plan to get a bugera 6260 soon. At the moment i have a Peavey valveking 212. Until i get a chance to sell the peavey and buy a cabinet, is there a way i can easily use the bugera head through the peavey speakers without dicking around with the speaker connections etc?
No...why not just get a Bugera combo?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
a bugera combo is a better choice
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Probably, but i've been offered a pretty good deal for the head, so i might aswell go for it... I have plenty of space for cranking when i record etc, so no harm done on that front imo.
Quote by TChosenPessimis
Probably, but i've been offered a pretty good deal for the head, so i might aswell go for it... I have plenty of space for cranking when i record etc, so no harm done on that front imo.

the head will be fine. as for how to convert the valveking to a cabinet, i guess you could read the guide on it somewhere in this forum. if you still dont want to, just take it to someone who knows a thing or two about this stuff. remember though, NEVAR turn the head on if its not connected to speakers with the right ohms
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I'm guessing at the moment but I think you have two 16 ohm speakers wired in parallel for 4 ohms total.

Either way, you are going to have to cut the leads off each speaker and rewire them with speaker cable to a male insert jack to plug into Bugera. As stated make sure the ohms match so don't take my word for it. Good luck with your purchase.

PS - there is a Buerga thread and a Valveking thread as well.