Would you ever do a hit and run? I ask this because my dad parked his car in the parking lot of his church and when it was over his entire front bumper was off. no note, no nothing. i would think christians would have a bit more character than that. so the question is, would you hit a car and leave with no note or anything?
I did once. Hit this guys car in this churches parking lot. Luckily I got away with it.
Nope, I'd leave an absolutely stinking letter and demand an apology for leaving their car in my way
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
hah this thread

my friend got in trouble yestarday i guess some guys mirror was knocked off already and he kinda bumped it and just kept going and the cops showed up at his house that night

i guess it was worse that his license is suspended already
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
I'd leave a note but not say who I am or how to contact me. Their insurance will cover it so whatever.
Well, a few months ago, I scraped my car along another guy's bumper in a parking lot. After freaking out, I got out to check out the damage. He had nothing, and I had a huge scrape, so if you count that as a hit and run, then yes. But I wouldn't cause huge amounts of damage without alerting the owner of the other vehicle.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I did once. Hit this guys car in this churches parking lot. Luckily I got away with it.

I would actually try to find the owner of the car. I mean, I wouldn't want someone doing a hit and run on me.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Christians don't have character. I wouldn't dare park my car in a church parking lot, because I know those happy-go-lucky ****s are just itching to anonymously beat something up.

And no I wouldn't hit-and-run. I do however, drive through piles of leaves in the street. If I ever felt a bump and heard a cry, I would just pretend like nothing happened and not read the paper for a few weeks.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Christians don't have character. I wouldn't dare park my car in a church parking lot, because I know those happy-go-lucky ****s are just itching to anonymously beat something up.

And no I wouldn't hit-and-run. I do however, drive through piles of leaves in the street. If I ever felt a bump and heard a cry, I would just pretend like nothing happened and not read the paper for a few weeks.

Lmao, troll.

Hit and runs are no fun!
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by skaterskagg1
Would you ever do a hit and run? I ask this because my dad parked his car in the parking lot of his church and when it was over his entire front bumper was off. no note, no nothing. i would think christians would have a bit more character than that. so the question is, would you hit a car and leave with no note or anything?

Come on, this act of a Christian has offended your view of how one should act? Have you skipped history entirely?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It depends on how badly I damaged the car really.
If it's minor..like a scratch or something..then I wouldn't leave a note.
But if I ripped off the bumper or dented the piss out of it, then yeah I'd def. leave a note.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
yeah, that's believable
just cause someone is " christian" does not necessarily mean they are honest
-GEAR-
Modded squire strat
Douglas Shadow
Fender Roc Pro 1000
Zoom 505
Ibanez performance PF3 acoustic
Epiphone accu-bass
Peavey TKO 75

Quote by Kensai
Dinosaurs. They can shoot lasers from their heads.

What can humans do? Nothing.
Quote by skaterskagg1

Firstly, Why?

Secondly, no I wouldn't, the least I would do is leave my contact card there.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yeah i'd do a hit and run if i thought i could get away with it. The damage has been done i mean i don't wanna stick around to ruin their day more by hanging around or leaving a note or anything and annoying them. If i smash somebodys car up by mistake i think the only decent thing to do is to drive away quickly before anything else happens.

Quote by skaterskagg1

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fender351
yeah, that's believable
just cause someone is " christian" does not necessarily mean they are honest

if they are active church attending ones you'd probably assume they were.
after you've seen "The Machinist", you will NEVER even consider a hit and run
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by skaterskagg1

Christians have just as much or little character as anyone else.
Quote by skaterskagg1

I disagree.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I kinda did once. I was parked in a legitimate bay at uni, and someone who turned up too late for a space just ditched their car across the front of mine and a few other peoples, so we couldn't get out. Except I was on the end, so could just about squeeze out, and did so. It kinda ruined their bumper a bit, but hell, they deserved it.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by skaterskagg1

How naive.

Quote by skaterskagg1
if they are active church attending ones you'd probably assume they were.

No. I don't trust people who do fucked up stuff so often that they feel they need to go to someone's house once a week to apologize.
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 16, 2009,