That artwork is ridiculously awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I've seen these guys live, known about them for a really long time! Fantastic music! Oh and I saw them live with Quo Vadis, it was ****ing epic!

EDIT: When they were known as Profugus Mortis.
The Edge Chronicles were the shiz. I wonder if they're still making them?

The artwork for them was stupidly morbid for a kids book. I'd love the illustrator to do some album art.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
dunno what i think of them
the only thing that makes them different from a generic semi-death band is the crazy keyboard/accordian/whatever.
the vocals are pretty cool.
the artwork IS sick
and is that a bird on drums?
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

I thought he meant a literal bird, then I realised he was from Manchester.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Saw them live twice, once with Finntroll, once with Quo Vadis. Fantastic live band both times and the music's fun.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Thanks for putting a thread of them, I couldn't find them earlier, so I gave up and started working on my Bio

Really great stuff btw

Are they on the Summer Slaughter Tour, also?
I still don't understand why they changed their name...! Profugus Mortis was one of the best bands names ever!
I get confused with their name as Blackguard when i'm looking for them, their name has a meaning in D&D or something...ugh.

You're right though, Profugus Mortis is a badass name
Hmm, didn't these guys sign to Sumerian Records?

Not keen on them to be honest.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Quote by beadhangingOne
They're on Paganfest this year right?

yup

Quote by severed-metal
Thanks for putting a thread of them

you're welcome

oh, and as I said in the opening post, they're on Nuclear blast... in Europe, and some other label in the states
Quote by boyan89
I still don't understand why they changed their name...! Profugus Mortis was one of the best bands names ever!

Legal technicalities.

I got their album in the mail the other day, will give it a spin tonight probably.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Quote by Reviewer Pete
Legal technicalities.

I got their album in the mail the other day, will give it a spin tonight probably.

Lucky.. we have to wait till late April here.
It's not out until friday I think. Oh, the perks of reviewing. Too bad it's just the EP re-recorded + 2 new songs. *sigh*
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Profugus Mortis changed their name?

How did I miss that?

Oh right, it was that Nuclear Blast Myspace competition was it?

Ah well, still good music. Hope they get a bit of a bigger following and come do a small gig in one of the Dublin metal bars. If you spread a band name around a bit, and let promoters know that there's a solid hundred people that will turn up, practically any band will come over here from past experience of talking to bands (a friend of mine is still trying to do that for Norther, they made him promise to. I thought it was funny )
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Profugus Mortis changed their name?

How did I miss that?

Oh right, it was that Nuclear Blast Myspace competition was it?

Ah well, still good music. Hope they get a bit of a bigger following and come do a small gig in one of the Dublin metal bars. If you spread a band name around a bit, and let promoters know that there's a solid hundred people that will turn up, practically any band will come over here from past experience of talking to bands (a friend of mine is still trying to do that for Norther, they made him promise to. I thought it was funny )

Too much non metal faggotry?

These guys aren't totally mindblowing, but they're not bad at all. I plan to see them at Paganfest II. I'll be going for Primordial and Moonsorrow mainly though.
I see some of the lads from Primordial all the time, as we're from the same city! HAH! Take that!

For your hurtful, yet accurate, answer to rhetorical question!

Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by \Powerslave/
Too much non metal faggotry?

These guys aren't totally mindblowing, but they're not bad at all. I plan to see them at Paganfest II. I'll be going for Primordial and Moonsorrow mainly though.

Good choice, they put on a sweet show. Really know how to get a crowd going.
Quote by \m/Gaz
I can't get enough of 'this round's on me'

oh, and yeah, they won the Nuclear blast myspace competition

the keyboards in that track are killer
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

I like their 2nd full length but I just didn't like their idea of putting all their 6 songs from their " Another Round EP" and adding 3 new tracks to a full length, it just seems kind of worthless really, might as well just make another EP with 3 new tracks and plan a better full length.
****!

I love this band.
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
Saw this band at paganfest. Put on a good show live. They seem like a really hard working band, getting put on paganfest and summer slaughter in the same year.

And yes, the drummer IS a girl. And the Last we wage has such an awesome hoompa(humpa?) part.
Indeed, Blackguard is a great band. I've seen them twice (both times during Summer Slaughter tour) and I'm seeing them again in about 20 days. When I saw them at Summer Slaughter, I got to hang out with the whole band for about half an hour or so, they're great guys. Can't wait to see em again next month
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat