Page 1 of 3
Hello weed smokers. What songs do you prefer when smoking weed?

I llike to listen to alot of old rap and blues.

what do you listen?

by the way, i made this thread hoping to discover some great and relaxing smoking songs. thanks!
PSN name = Barmanation
Lots of Pink Floyd.

And this has been done many times before.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Bands I'd reccomend for a good smoke are Sublime, Gomez, Tool, Omar Rodriguez Lopez, The Music, Squarepusher, A Perfect Circle and Oasis (got to have some 90's anthems in there somewhere)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Mar 16, 2009,
MGMT, ween, phish, stevie ray vaughn, the doors, pink floyd etc.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Listen to Rotten Apple by Alice In Chains... always a good track to get high too.
i don't smoke weed...but Passage To Bangkok by Rush is about smoking weed.

i guess that's good enough for me
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
The Mahavishnu Orchestra
Fender Stratocaster Highway One
Digitech GNX 4
Laney Lx65R
Black uhuru and Dr Doom.

Depends if i'm smoking with people or alone. If i'm on my own i'll listen to anything.
Tool, Jack Johnson, Sublime, Expendables, Afroman, Slightly Stoopid
I lol'd you've been warned
Battles
King Crimson ( larks tongues in aspic )
Umphrey's Mcgee
Pink Floyd's piper at the gates of dawn
deep purple

EDIT : The Grateful Dead, how could I forget them
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Mar 16, 2009,
I smoke weed whenever I'm awake, so yr basically asking what music I listen to ...

Well, I dig Marley, Sublime (led me to Marley ironically), THE DOORS, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Grateful Dead (listening now over a bowl pack). Those are my favorites, I'd say.
The times they are a changin'.....
Rock...et....man - William, Shatner
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Nice.

i know people dont like rap that much around here but these songs for example are perfect when smoking

Ain't nothing but a G thang - snoop dog, dre
today was a good day - ice cube
cypress hill - hits from the bong
PSN name = Barmanation
I don't smoke any more, but I used to listen to loads of Orange Goblin and Isis when I did
ohai little sig.
I mostly listen to roots reggae or Nyahbinghi dumming when I smoke although dancehall and ragga are good too if you can get the mood right.

In terms of artists, somebody already mentioned Bob Marley but to be honest there is much better reggae to smoke to. A lot of his music is too fast paced to properly enjoy while high with a few notable exceptions, namely 'Sun Is Shining'.
I find that reggae with a nice slow rythm and drumbeat and some nice lyrics (not necessarily ganja related) is best for smoking to.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Pink Floyd, Sigur Rós, that kinda thing.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG

Like everyone else, Pink Floyd. Or Techno if i'm really high.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Sigur Ros.

Just put your Ipod on shuffle, you'll probably find something good
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Tool, Electric Wizard or whatever metal im currently into. Tool is epic watch the parabola video.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
theres lots of threads on this, but i mostly listen to some rap and reggae, sublime, ska, rush, soundgarden(especially badmotorfinger, its just something about the tone that blows my mind), led zeppelin, cream, and most of what i usually listen to all the time.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Mostly jam band stuff like Umphrey's McGee, Phish, and Grateful Dead. Also various types of electronic music like STS9, the Disco Biscuits, Younger Brother, Shpongle, and Ott.
Quote by Shpongled
Mostly jam band stuff like Umphrey's McGee, Phish, and Grateful Dead. Also various types of electronic music like STS9, the Disco Biscuits, Younger Brother, Shpongle, and Ott.

Disco Biscuits ! I was trying to remember the name, but I couldn't find it !

thanks
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Page 1 of 3