Page 1 of 2
Personally, shows/episodes that end or go to commercial right when it gets to the good part.

I was watching Avatar, then right about when I felt the climax was going to be reached, the show ended.

And that's what pissed me off today
I can't seem to stop farting today. I took a big poo too, the farts just keep coming.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
My wife's screams stabbing like the dirty drivin' rain.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
My wife's scream stabbing like the dirty drivin' rain.

this

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by imdeth
Climax...LOL.

The mailman didn't bring me anything this morning

that reminds me. I ordered some shirts from a very small shirt company online. Its been almost 3 weeks and almost nothing. I emailed them and they said UPS is very unreliable and they have been having problems.

probably stole the credit number -_-
recently? well:

girlfriend left me for another guy
i really liked her
break up over msn

well mines the worst what do i get?
It pissed me off that I went to court and my own damn daughter claimed I locked her in a cellar and raped her. What a bitch!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
The Pit breaking down pissed me off a lot, as well as when I was setting up for a gig on Saturday night, and I asked my bud for channel 16, he gave me channel one. I didn't notice for a while, so we were there for about an hour ****ing around with the DI and the snake, just to find out he gave us the wrong cable.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Mar 16, 2009,
The "Rate The Song Above You" thread was just closed

That really ****ing pissed me off, I've found out about quite a few cool bands from that...
haha avatar
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
seniors who are as mature as a 5th grader on a ****ton of sugar. it really grinds my gears...

for example: This ****er at my school is ALWAYS grabbing for attention. and he's rich as hell. and he a virgin, and LIES about it. i wanna HIT HIM
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by Pat_s1t
one sec.

*reserved*

That's actually a warn/bannable thing to do as of late. But I don't want a warning/ban to be the thing that pissed you off most today, so... just saying.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
recently? well:

girlfriend left me for another guy
i really liked her
break up over msn

well mines the worst what do i get?

Yes well my girlfriend got drunk and had sex with some guy in a closet then told me about it the next day wanting everything to be fine.

I to really like her for a year and a half. To say that pissed me off is an understatement.
My band won a contest to win a record deal. We won and found out the company actually ran out of money. 4 months of wasting our free time, and ditching other friends to practice.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

What pisses me off is that I can't seem to be able to get a job although I gave resumes just about everywhere and I always get crappy service by douchebags obviously not caring much.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by peaches58`
Yes well my girlfriend got drunk and had sex with some guy in a closet then told me about it the next day wanting everything to be fine.

I to really like her for a year and a half. To say that pissed me off is an understatement.

dude...... im.... so sorry. holy **** i would be pissed

I hate that it's so hard to find a job in Michigan, though today I've gotten a few leads.
chavs & general idiots

& this didn't really piss me off, but annoyed me, cos i knew nothing would of happened anyway (cos she's with some other dude), but i told this girl i really like her & cant stop thinking about her & i got the response i expected... "i love him & just think of you as a friend"... ¬_¬ i hate that :/
Quote by _-Joey-_
chavs & general idiots

& this didn't really piss me off, but annoyed me, cos i knew nothing would of happened anyway (cos she's with some other dude), but i told this girl i really like her & cant stop thinking about her & i got the response i expected... "i love him & just think of you as a friend"... ¬_¬ i hate that :/

amen

My gf left me for a tool. Then left him to try again with me. When I said no, she got right back with him and is all over him to make me jealous. Its not as bad as the other stuff on here, but i wanna punch something soooo bad.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
That's actually a warn/bannable thing to do as of late. But I don't want a warning/ban to be the thing that pissed you off most today, so... just saying.
Man that sucks, when did this happen?
Quote by Pat_s1t
Man that sucks, when did this happen?

A little while back. It was pointless to begin with though, in fairness.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Mad Mike 829
My gf left me for a tool. Then left him to try again with me. When I said no, she got right back with him and is all over him to make me jealous. Its not as bad as the other stuff on here, but i wanna punch something soooo bad.

. What i would is strum my guitar strings really hard
My girlfriend and I are virgins, and today she asked what I'd do if she was pregnant

I told her that even though I would think she cheated (for obvious reasons) that I love her and would stay with her

she started crying because I thought she would cheat on me...

damn it
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
How bad I played at golf practice today.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by pwninator123
My girlfriend and I are virgins, and today she asked what I'd do if she was pregnant

I told her that even though I would think she cheated (for obvious reasons) that I love her and would stay with her

she started crying because I thought she would cheat on me...

damn it

What? She asked you a stupid question that naturally led to the assumption you made and then when you give her an answer that in my humble opinion was WAY too nice she starts crying? Sounds like she wanted a reason to get upset over nothing.

I'm not "pissed" about much of anything lately, other than a certain important invitation being delayed (not a personal invite...something that involves my life for a couple of years).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
What? She asked you a stupid question that naturally led to the assumption you made and then when you give her an answer that in my humble opinion was WAY too nice she starts crying? Sounds like she wanted a reason to get upset over nothing.

I don't know, i told her it was a stupid thing to be upset about...she agreed and started getting pissed at herself

damn PMiSsed off girls
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
My old band recorded the song I wrote for the band. Before they kicked me out because their old bass player moved back.

****ers.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
KateNotReally
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Page 1 of 2