Should I trade my jackson dx10d for a ibanez rg350dx. What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I wouldnt
but if you play it and like it more, by all means
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
that would be the dumb thing to do
Jackson Soloist SL3
Line 6 HD147
Vintage Celestion 30 &
Celestion G12H anniversary
IMO Ibanez is definitely a step up from Jackson both tone wise and playability. But each guitar is unique so you'll have to see for yourself which one you're more comfortable with.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Do that, and trade the Ibanez for a Jackson Dinky guitar, like the DK2, DXMG/DKMG or something like that!
Keep the Jackson. They are far better made, being MIJ (Just like Ibanez' prestige range).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I prefer Ibanez, but I don't have much experience with that particular Jackson, so I can't accurately say. Whichever one you like playing more is the one you should stick with.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Stick with the guitar that you are most comfortable playing.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
I wouldn't RG's are generally ****. Hate the neck, the pick ups, the tone, the sameness (everyone has a ****ing RG) Keep the Jackson.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

i have an sweet ibanez (rg 2550Z) but i know there are a ton of crap ibanez's out there (cheaper models), just as well as good and bad jacksons. a brand is nothing to go by.
Comment to VantheKraut, i have a RG2550Z and everything on that guitar is great. my guitar tech said it is the best made ibanez he has ever worked on for sound, tone, structure, etc. A really sweet guitar. My buddy took it to recond his bands 3 cd with over his Jackson and Fender. He loved the tone and the neck is silly quick.
So like i said, brands not the best to go by. models are good to look into for things like workmanship and durability. but ultimately it is feel and how it sounds to you.
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
which dx10d do you have? the burst finish or black?

i have the burst finish, id say keep it. Ive tried both guitars and when set up right, the LFR is GREAT.

if you have that ugly black then go right ahead.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by ehwalled
i have an sweet ibanez (rg 2550Z) but i know there are a ton of crap ibanez's out there (cheaper models), just as well as good and bad jacksons. a brand is nothing to go by.
Comment to VantheKraut, i have a RG2550Z and everything on that guitar is great. my guitar tech said it is the best made ibanez he has ever worked on for sound, tone, structure, etc. A really sweet guitar. My buddy took it to recond his bands 3 cd with over his Jackson and Fender. He loved the tone and the neck is silly quick.
So like i said, brands not the best to go by. models are good to look into for things like workmanship and durability. but ultimately it is feel and how it sounds to you.

1,000%.

The cheaper Ibanez's aren't bad, but the higher end prestige stuff (J-Craft made) is un-ufcking-believable. I've got an S2120XAV that I wouldn't give up for ANY other guitar. It's insane.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you