I just got it for christmas. Any thoughts on them? I cant find many reviews online. Im fairly new to guitar.

Also I have a Epi Goth Les Paul with EMG HZ pickups. How do the two compare?
what are we comparing again?

i thought the goth series were decent guitars to start with, i played a few and a couple played really flawless.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
S-600's are discontinued.

Though I'd say the EMG HZ's are a little better than the stock pickups in a S-600. (But EMG HZ's are kinda.. "blah.." so don't be to proud)
But in terms in of playablity, the S-600 seems to have a faster neck.

Although really, the choice is really yours of which one you think is better.
You should be deciding this. Not us.
Quote by huevos
S-600's are discontinued.

Though I'd say the EMG HZ's are a little better than the stock pickups in a S-600. (But EMG HZ's are kinda.. "blah.." so don't be to proud)
But in terms in of playablity, the S-600 seems to have a faster neck.

Although really, the choice is really yours of which one you think is better.
You should be deciding this. Not us.

Its just Im real new I dont really know what to listen for and such so I was looking for other opinions.
I don't know much about the S-600 specifically, but I can tell you that in the late 80s epiphone tried a lot of things that they discontinued that they really shouldn't have. I have an 88 epiphone spotlight (a neck through PRS ripoff that came with ironically enough EMG HZs) that I love to death and is a quality instrument. I can vouch for the quality of that guitar. Good find
UG's Prodigal Son
That....looks....sweet. Jackson-ish looking epiphone is always a good thing in my book
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10